Chapter 3

Max decided, he cant just run out the place and try to hide, so, he needs to find out how to kill them off. he jumped off the conveyor belt and hid under one of the machines, the bats tried to find him, then, they walked of, Max couldn't see the bats anymore, did they leave? He got out, looked around, they were gone, "oh, well that was easy" Max said to himself, but he heard a sound, he looked behind him, AGAIN, and saw one of the bat charging towards him, he froze in fear, then remembered that a giant fireplace was right behind him, so right before the bat could get him, he slid to the left to get out of the way, the bat ran right into the fireplace, it got its wing stuck, so he ran over to the huge fire place, "OH SHOOT, HOW DO YOU TURN THIS THING ON?!" he screamed as the bat was shrieking at him. He saw a lever at the corner of his eye, and ran over to turn it on, Max succeeded and the fireplace closed and a huge blaze of fire appeared, killing the 2nd bat, by burning him to death. Max realized the 3nd bat was gone "must have ran off" he thought, so he opened the doors and walked out, as he was walking he looked around, the red sky, the gray clouds, the 300 foot tree's, its almost like he was in another dimension. after a few hours of walking, he saw what looked to be a broken down battle field, he heard something, to the, left, right, front, behind, everywhere. Then, a weird human/pig thing slid right in front of him, "WOAH" Max screamed, "well hello, I heard you were new to Ohio?" the thing said with a slight bit of a british accent, Max backed up, "Who are you?", "well, my name is John, john Pork, john Porkanater, Mr. Pork, I'm a man of many names..." he said back,  "Well... i better get going" said Max, he started to walk away, but John Pork stopped him. "Not. So. Fast, I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to leave Ohio, aren't you?" "uh, y-ya?" Max replied, John Pork chuckled "no one, and I mean no one, leaves Ohio, not on my watch" John Pork charges toward Max, but he dodges him and runs into one of the broken down tents, he can see John Pork trough a rip, Max backs up, but trips on what he thought was a big rock, but when he got back up and saw it, it definitely wasn't a rock, it was a whole entire machine gun, just laying there! he picked it up and loaded it with the remaining ammo on the ground, then he walked out of the tent, but, instead of just John Pork, there was two short dudes next to him, one a little taller than the other, "well you're finally out of your hidey hole" said John Pork, "uhm, ya? so who are those little guys?" Max said back, hiding the machine gun behind his back the best he could, "oh, these guys? well meet my friends, the RIZZler, and his little brother, the RIZZerd of Oz" "hehehe, hello little boy" the RIZZler said, right before slipping on mud and falling "OOF, i scraped my knee... falling for you" "HUH?" Max replied, he backed up, then pulled out his machine gun, he saw John was frozen, and so was the other one, "Lets see what this thing can do.."