Surprise!!

Chris

I love my fans man for real brining back the meet and greets was the best idea

I love my fans man for real brining back the meet and greets was the best idea. Interacting with people who look up to me despite all I've been through the ones who've been fans since the very beginning. I've gotten so many letters and gifts people tell me I've saved their lives with my music but no one knows all who never turned their backs on me saved my life so it's like repayment.

"Hey Chris the last three are friends and all want to come in at once. Said it's a surprise for one of them." My security tells me after the last fans leaves.

"That's cool." Three in one go sounds like a damn plan to me. I might actually have time for a quick nap.

He leaves then come back with three girls one getting their eyes covered. I recognized one as part of my styling team. As I was about to say what's up she shushed me.

"Ok you ready birthday girl?"

"I've been ready my anxiety can't take this anymore guys."

I smiled at her voice the closer they walked to me. They placed her then walked away. Before they could tell her to open her eyes I got an even better idea. Taking her hands in mine she frowned almost pulling away.

"🎶 Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you-" her eyes open instantly widening in shock. "🎶 Happy birthday dear-"

"Lauren!" Her friends input her name.

"🎶Happy birthday to you."

She stutters over her words before her eyes go rolling back her body falling limp right into my arms.

"I told you she'd pass out. Man we did good!"

Still holding the birthday girl I look over her the tiara and sash. The opening of her eyes and us making eye contact once more made everyone around us disappear.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"Hey beautiful." I smiled standing her up.

"H-hi."

Sasha and her other friend came with their phones out. "Happy birthday LALA!! Chris these are my friends Maya and Lauren who you have wrapped up in your arms who is our special guest if you haven't noticed."

"Nice to meet you both. Sasha real cool people so I know y'all good to."

"Good enough for an invite to the after party?" The Maya girl hinted.

Looking back at Lauren still in a daze I smiled. Beautiful girl like fucking gorgeous hair out and curly like that dressed down...just my type. "Any friend of Sasha is a friend of mine."

We all hung out talked more than any of the other meet and greets but I didn't mind. We took pictures together and I signed her ticket for tonight. Lauren still seemed shy but we gonna fix that later. I upgraded their seats from being on the floor to right in front having my team put some folding chairs out for them.