Chapter 6 Fun with Zalfie! ....

Zoe's POV:
So it's just coming up to summer break in 3 days, so there's no point in making the kids start school. I was thinking since summer was coming we should get some things tom play on for the kids, because all we have is nala's tunnel (which she hates) , the hot tub and our sitting area pod thing, so ok just talking to Alfie about what we should get, Alfie considers a trampoline, which I actually agree with for once and talk for another half and hour about things for the garden, until we decide and we shout down for the kids! As they come running down shouting "what?!" We suggest to them all the ideas we thought of and they both agree, and we then take another shopping. We buy a trampoline, seat swing, BBQ, basketball hoop with ball, football with net, swing, slide, seesaw, big swimming pool, baseball wicket with bat and ball, frisbee and skipping ropes, wow this summer would be fun!

Amy's POV:
Wow! We just went shopping again, wow I know, but we went and got loads of fun garden stuff for this summer which was going to be amazing. I was just sitting in the cosy room, looking on Instagram while cuddling with nala who was fast asleep on me😍oh cutie😻, When Zoe came in and asked "Amy would you like to help me make some cookies?" Obviously I got excited, because Zoe's cookies always look so good, i jumped and shouted "yeah!" But just realising I woke Nala up, oops. Then I quietly whisper "sorry Nala" and walk into the kitchen by Zoe, which we are followed by Nala, no surprise😂 While the cookies and dinner are cooking I head outside to play frisbee with Alfie and Eduardo, when five minutes later Zoe comes out and starts playing, when we then decide to play some 2 vs 2 football, I wanted to change things up about so I suggest, me and Alfie against Eduardo and Zoe, after 15minutes we finish the game with is 6-1, me and Alfie won but I scored exactly 5 goals and Alfie only scored one, Alfie then said as we were a walking back inside that "Amy you should start a girls football team, what do you think?" I then take a minute to think about it, and you know what I actually really enjoy football, I then shrug my shoulders and say "yeah i suppose, ill think about it" which Eduardo the says "that's unfair can I start a sports club too dad?" "Oh no I mean a-lfie, omg I'm sorry!" I look at Alfie he's face lightened up suddenly when Eduardo called him dad, I think he liked that.

Eduardo's POV:
I've wrecked everything I just called Alfie, dad also he never replied so its just a broken silence between everyone. Until dad, I mean Alfie speaks up, by saying "look Eduardo it's ok if you call me dad you know? I don't mind, I'm sorry I just knew it would happen, but not this quick you guys are allowed to call us mum and dad feel free!" I now feel so much better and not really stupid.

Zoe's POV:
I don't believe Eduardo and Amy are now calling us mum and dad and it's only day 3, but it obviously means they are settled and like us, which is good😋. Amy talks to me saying " mum this dinner is really nice thanks for everything, mum and dad!" When I start talking I get straight cut- off by Eduardo nodding and saying "yeah same". Me and Alfie reply in unison "thanks guys, you know we love you guys lots!" It's crazy to think that I'm now a mom and Alfie's a dad, two these two little beautiful, amazing and wonderful 12and 10 yea
ar olds.

BYEEEE XOXO

-Em✨