Chapter 23 Will you marry me?.....

Alfie's POV:
Today is the day, I will ask Zoe sugg to marry me, I've told all our friends and their all gonna be there, I also told her parents, her brother, and of course my parents, god I'm so excited but nervous too because what if she says no, no stop thinking that Alfie she won't!

Amy's POV:
Today dad is gonna ask mom to marry him I'm so excited!

Zoe's POV:
Alfie has been hanging out with the kids a lot more lately I think they are up to something, good or bad?! He's been taking them out a lot more like last night all three of them went out at 8pm and didn't return home until 10pm, hopefully ill find out sooner or later or I'm probably just being silly, right? He's just trying to spend some time with his kids, probably!?

Alfie's POV:
So I'm gonna ask Amy to help me out tonight by vlogging the part when I ask Zoe we are gonna go out on a date night to the beach, I'm gonna be vlogging then we will walk under the pier and ill ask her there, also all out friends will be their hiding under the pier, so when I ask her they will all come out, and Amy will vlog that part for me, so we as a family can watch it
over and over and over again.....

Amy's POV:
Ok so it's currently 7pm, all our friends our now at the beach, Alfie told Zoe they were going out for date night and he is gonna take her to the beach to have a picnic then ask her under the pier! I'm gonna vlog it, god it's all so exciting! My mom and dad are gonna get married, I think?! I finally have my dream family, and a proper family!

Zoe POV:
Alfie told me at we were going on a date night at 8pm and it's now 7pm so I have an hour to get ready, Alfie also said to dress up so I better hurry up and pick out a good outfit now!

Alfie's POV:
K.. Zoe's getting ready now, everyone's at the beach, under the pier, I have the ring ready in my suit jacket, pocket and I'm currently just making a little picnic for me and Zoe to eat on the beach, before I ask her.

Eduardo's POV:
Me and Amy are now at the beach, under the pier and everyone else is here, we now just wait, the boring part!

Amy's POV:
Ping! New text from dad (Alfie):
'We are now at the beach almost finished picnic just got a cookie left each, then we will walk along!' I tell everyone the news and reply to Alfie
Send to dad (alfie):
K see you soon! X

Zoe's POV:
Alfie and I are sitting on the beach he made an amazing picnic, he's so romantic! We are now just lying on the beach, I have my head rested in his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair gently. When he suggests "wanna walk along the beach, under the pier?" "Yeah sure babe" I reply to my amazing boyfriend.

Alfie's POV:
Me and Zoe have finished our picnic and our now walking along to go u see the pier and I get my phone out to text Amy, message to Amy: 'walking along now will be about 2mins love you x'

Amy's POV:
K Alfie just texted me saying that him and Zoe out almost here, there about two minutes away, I tell everybody.

*under the pier*

Alfie's POV:
Me and Zoe are now under the pier and I'm now gonna ask I can see Amy behind me vlogging this for me. Zoe and I out just hugging looking out at the amazing view of the sea and the sunset, when I step in front of Zoe and get down on one knee, when I see Amy standing at the side of us vlogging, god this is gonna be a great vlog! I grab the ring out of my pocket and talk "Zoe Elizabeth sugg, to me you are amazing, you are my everything, and I love you, will you marry me?" Then I open the box to show her the ring, she is now crying and I can hear tears in the background from friends, when they all step out and move closer to Zoe and I. Then in between sobs she manages to blurt out "yes!" I smile in delight. I put the ring on her finger stand up beside my new soon to be wife, give her a hug, pick her up, twirl her around and then we passionately kiss and then pull away after about 5seconds, to a lot of aw's going around our friends. I am now engaged and gonna marry Zoe sugg!....

Zoe's POV:
Omg, me and Alfie are gonna get married, I'm so happy and it was such a romantic proposal and Amy blogged it all for us, we will also film an annoucment video to tell our viewers to upload as well as that vlog on Alfie's channel, pointlessblogvlogs. The ring is so beautiful and amazing! I can't wait to get married to Alfie Deyes.....

Amy's POV:
Yay! Mom and dad are getting married! Alfie and Zoe Deyes! And dad said he's gonna change mine and Eduardo's name to Deyes so we will also get to bet a part of a real family Amy, Eduardo, Zoe and Alfie ( oh and Nala, pippin and Percy!) Deyes. The Deyes family....

Eduardo's POV:
Dad is gonna change are names to Deyes, Eduardo Deyes, I like it! The Deyes family....

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading! Almost at 700 reads!!! Sorry really long chapter but had to happen, what you think? Tell me in the comments. Zalfie marriage!

Byeeeee! Xoxo

~Em✏