twelve

Q: what are some shows/movies you've recently watched (and if you haven't any tell me which ones you WANT to watch)?

mine are one piece (ep 143) jjba (ep 26 of DiU) and love island uk (im behind though)

movies: the lorax, shrek, shrek 2, super mario bros, and they cloned tyrone :)

STREAM ANGEL BY HALLE BAILEY FOR ALL YOUR DEBT TO CLEAR AND MONEY WILL COME AND YOUR ASS WILL GROW FATTER !!

ITS TRUE SHE TOLD ME HERSELF !!

ENJOY!

Another week goes by and Enissa, friends and the Vega girl were in class

Tori and Beck were running a scene and Nissa just did a sudoku puzzle while laying on Andre's shoulders.

The acting was mediocre at best and as always the Maxwell heiress was bored.

Sikowitz is directing a one act play and as always Enissa was reviewing it for a grade. It was the only thing that brought joy to being in his class.

•_________________________•

While the Vega girl, Andre, Cat ate lunch together Enissa was in her weekly counseling session with Lane.

He had got her sushi while she talked about the latest episode of this show she was watching.

".... and then he gets voted out the house and Lauren lights a paper-towel on fire and flings it as he's walking out the house," Enissa wore an intrigued expression as she spoke to Lane.

"I appreciate you explaining that to me, but that's not what we were discussing, Niss." he spoke out, placing his clipboard down.

Enissa's face fell, "Oh." she pondered for a moment before looking to the guidance counselor. "What was the question again?"

"I was asking about your birthday." he reminded the seventeen year old girl who sipped her tea.

She nodded before answering Lane's question, leaving out the part where Andre and her started dating.

Both parties agreed that it's better to keep their relationship private while they figured out its dynamic.

The bell indicating that lunch was over rang and Enissa hurried out of the office.

•_________________________•

How can this be explained without context?

Um.. so it's opening night, Rex, the puppet was left unattended while Robbie went to change into his costume for the play.