Chapter 23: Sparkling Impact

Opening:

[It has been 15 minutes since Keroli fainted, her manager has come in and laid her down on a couch, after that she then turned over to you]

Manager: You! Did you do anything to her!?

Yn: No i did not! We were just talking then she just got angry then she fainted!!

Manager: Did you talk about anything that made her excitement go skyrocketed!? She is extremely weak to heat, like being tired or her emotions run too high, or overusing her ice magic...

Yn: Ah shit...

[You remember that she turned the entire room into a blizzard when yelling at you]

Yn: Yeah.... it's definitely my fault....

[A camera man then burst into the room]

Camera man: Manager-san! You said that Kuromu-chan fainted!?

Manager: Yes, as you can see....

Camera man: How's her condition? What about the concert?

Manager: Impossible, with her like this....

Camera man: It can't be! This is the Makubari Dome, you know!? Her fans have already queuing up outside! There's hundreds of people! Not to mention the great numbers of sponsors came too!

Yn: Oh, that's bad....

Camera man: Where is the doctor!? If we get her examined immediately-

Manager: That's impossible! It's her body's special constitution...Her body heat is too high.... there's a process to cool her down...But...the only doctor who can do it is her family....

Yn: Well, what are we waiting for? Get them!

Manager: We can't, Even if we get her family here, they won't make it in time for the concert, they live rather far away from here...

Yn: So you are saying that her family didn't come to watch her perform?

Manager: Yeah, it's that kind of family

Yn: Dammit! Well, what do we do now?

Manager: I'm afraid there's no other option but to cancel the concert...

Kuromu: We can't!

[Kuromu, after hearing this, jolted up from the couch, her face is beet red with sweat rolling down]

Manager: Kuromu!

Kuromu: I...Want to reach the top of all Dem-Idol...I can't...be stopped here...

Yn: But your condition...you can't possibly perform like this!

Kuromu: I... wanna show my family

Manager: Kuromu...

Kuromu: It's fine! My family's bloodline power is "Ice Facade" Control over the temperature of water, especially the excellence in cooling, gave recognition to my family name...But that not only affecting their ability...the face of ice....we are also know as the family who don't smile. Me too, i never once smile when i was young. But, one day, my grandma showed me the entertainment of the Netherworld in secret. And that...was Dem-Idol. I want to be that, i want to show my family! It's my destiny to stand at the top of Dem-Idol!