(Season 2) Chapter 8: The Clowns Miracle.

Opening:

[We open up right into the good stuff, you and your classmates are already inside the Teachers Faculty office, confronting Kalego]

(Dark) Yn: Just like you asked, these are all the letters of approval from all of the teachers, all in just 3 days. Check them if you want.

[Kalego then goes over all 36 letters of approval]

Kalego: Certainly, there is no problem with these 36 letters.

(Dark) Yn: Phew...

Azu: Of course! Yn-sama is perfect no matter what he does!

(Dark) Yn: So...The last letter left is yours, am i correct~?

Kalego: Yes, if all of you idiots collected all letters then i will stamp.

Lied: Hey, hey. Are we really going to move into Royal One!?

[Everyone begins celebrating... except for you]

(Dark) Yn: Something isn't right..... Normally his face would get all pissed and stuff when he lost to someone.....He is...way too calm.....

Kalego: Silence. I said i will stamp when all the letters are collected. Therefore, i will not stamp.

(Dark) Yn: Why? We did what you asked us to do.

Kalego: This....This here is only 36 letters from the teachers. I definitely said to collect letters of approval from the whole school faculty didn't i? The teachers do not make up the whole of the faculty. Canteen staff, shop staff, cleaning, librarian, etc. The Faculty include every single staff members that i working within Babyls.

(Dark) Yn: Shit.....

Kalego: Hmph, it's a mistake of your understanding.

(Dark) Yn: You....You know damn well, there isn't anyway we can get all of those letters in just 3 days-

Kalego: Silence.

[Everyone immediately shut up, you feel.... absolutely threatened.... like your head is going to get bite off at any moment]

Kalego: This is how you all have always been. You do not give things enough thought. The thing you are trying to touch is a blazing fire. A fire that was left behind by the one who built the foundation of this Netherworld. If you dare touch that precious fire protected by this school...Then i, as this school gatekeeper, have the duty and no mercy to bite off the head of the one who would do it.

[You froze in fear, the air around you suddenly got very thick and nearly unbreathable.... Kalego has his fingers pointed right in front of your eyes...]

Kalego: Those without the ability to think are just clowns. And they will burn themselves in their own rings of fire.

(Dark) Yn: ......You......

Kalego: Well, i will take the fact that you have assembled this amount of letters in consideration. I will explore the possibility of repairing the current classroom. But, i shall never allow you idiots to move into Royal One. And this matter is now settled, Yn-

[Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, and walk in, it's the janitor that you have been helping]

Janitor: Yn-kun, are you here?

(Dark) Yn: Janitor uncle? What's wrong? If you need help, now is a little....

Janitor: Oh no, i heard that Yn-kun is collecting these. Letters of approval? I brought mine. Here you go.