Chapter 7 The belonging

A few days have passed and Sebastian and I are in potion class I still have yet to ask him for advice there's never a good time to ask since he and Celeste are always on the go they even went to go see Anne which made me feel a little left out I would have loved to go visit her.

   But I know they only went so Celeste could meet her because I know Sebastian talks about Anne a lot and how he's trying everything in his power to find the cure for his twin sister as he tells me numerous times, I don't blame him I would probably do the same if I was close to any of my siblings.

   Minutes passed and I mustered the courage to ask him.

   "Sebastian, I have a question to ask you"

   "Oh, and what might that be?"

   "I may or may not have a crush on someone," I said as I excelled. "How do I get rid of it?"

   "What? Oh, come on ominis tell me who's caught your attention"

   "It's somebody that we know"

   "Wait don't tell me. Is it Garreth?"

   "What! W..why would you think that?

   "Oh, I'm sorry ominis your hair is so pretty. I just figured."

   "Well it's not for Merlin's sake be serious right now Sebastian"

   'I was terrified of what the future holds. I didn't wish to like anyone. Because I'm not certain if they liked me back.'

   "Will go on now who is?"

   I hesitated but I told him who

   "It's Celeste I've always gotten this feeling when I'm with her like butterflies are swarming in my stomach. I'm not sure how to feel about it, she's my friend. I hate how I feel I could never..."

   I was only speaking my mind at this point and didn't know what Sebastian would say about all this, this could turn out to be good or very bad and I had a hard twisted, feeling that this wasn't going as planned.

   "Well, I think you have a point there I don't think this is the right way to go I mean I know numerous guys that like her She could be with anyone if her little heart desires, but your heart is telling you that you want this but your mind is telling you no, what would your family think if they found out, she's not even a pure-blood so that's out of the question."

   "Who cares what my family thinks it's my decision if I wanna be with her or not"

   But I couldn't argue he was right my family would hurt her if they found out, and I would be devastated if anything happened to her.

   "I just don't know if she even feels the same," I said in a whisper

   "Listen, ominis if I'm being honest with you I think you should let these feelings go"

   "Why are you being so uptight about this? Don't tell me you have feelings for her."

   "I'm not saying that, I just think that you can find somebody better other than Celeste"

   "Don't tell me who I can and can't be with Sebastian!"

   "Alright then, go ask her how you feel wouldn't hurt to try and see what she thinks of you"

   "Fine, I will!"

   I sigh in disappointment this is not the kind of advice that I wanted I just hope I'm making the right choice in asking her.

   As the day went by, I pulled Celeste to the side to ask her, if she says no to my confession, at least we can still be friends I hope...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~