Celebrating / first time

Geogias pov
The final whistle goes we're world champions, I hug less and she says " go to Tooney next, you two are so cute". I see Ella, she opens her arms and I run into them, I kiss her and say " we're world fucking champions baby". I press my forehead to hers then she lifts me up and spins me around. Ounce she puts me down I see callum and molly runing towards us, I point to them, me and Ella hug both of them. It's time for the presentation, callum and molly are with the coaching staff . Less gets the golden boot and golden ball im so proud of her, I know Ella is to. We get our medals and Leah lifts the trophy, we all go mental. Me, ella less and lotte get the trophy and take pictures with it, callum and molly joins us again, I give molly my medal and ella gives callum hers. Le and ella do our interview for bbc together the last question Is " how does it fell to have won the World Cup with your girlfriend". I look at ella and say " compleatly amazing, I love ella so much and the fact that we could do this together is just incredible, it's a story to tell the kids and grandchildren for sure".

Ella's pov
As we're on the bus back home, I'm sat next to g I look at her at her and say " did you mean what you said about kids a,d grandchildren ". She kisses me and says " of course I did baby, I've never felt this way about anyone before, and I know it will be hard but we could do it".  We celebrate at the party for the rest of the night, we have a bot to drink but not to much. Everyone has gone I take Georgia's hand and lead her up to our room, I lock the door, g bites her lip,and kisses me, I kiss back pick her up and Cary her to my bed. We rip each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers after the best sexy of my life, Georgia kisses me and says " so worth the wait, best sex ever". I get on top of her, kiss, her, hold her hand and say " round two?, you take controll this time". Georgia flips is over so she's on top of me and kisses me, I kiss back and we have another round this time with the duvet over us so it's more private.