꒰ა chapter 1- after the betrayal ໒꒱

☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★
I don't want to make Ariel to go on any hunts with Sam and dean until after John dies because I'm not wanting chuck to know that Angelette is Ariel unless I put make it so he doesn't know how she is or maybe that she's put as the adoptive sister
But she'll still be talking to them even if it's over the phone or something
☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★☆ ★ ☆ ★

Ariel or angelette as she's is going now so no one knows who she is not that anyone would because Ariel found out that a lot of people names their kids after us which she finds very sweet.

When I fell I didn't have anything so I had to find a job or whatever I could do to get money which was pretty easy seeing as a lot of people found me sweet and cute for helping my family which obviously I had to lie about because I didn't want to tell anyone 'hey could I get a job please because I just got banished from heaven by my crazy aunt for being gods daughter' so I kinda made up that my family didn't have a lot of money and I needed to take care of my sick dad but they believed me anyways so that's when I got my first job on earth! Like woah I can't believe on actually on earth anyways sorry for getting distracted anywho, I got myself a small apartment which was kinda nice seeing as I decorated it but as always my happiness doesn't stay very long.

I stayed in Scotland for most of my life when I got banished from heaven by my crazed aunt, it was fun I loved the mountains and people, I even started getting an accent and learning all the slang they spoke, which only happens when I get angry for some reason but I don't mind that because it's one of the best accents to be heard of(in my opinion) but then I moved away from Scotland to America for a change, that's when I met John Winchester when he was on a hunt

Well I won't go into to much detail but I met John Winchester when he was hunting a vampire that just so happened to take me to feed on me but John came in right before they could have asked me where I came from and if I had any family I told him I didn't and he didn't like that a 16 year old was on her own so he told me that I could come and stay with him and he told me he had two sons older than me, their names were dean and Sam Winchester, they all trained me and helped me know what to do during hunts and how to help kill whatever were hunting.

I had heard about them before in heaven because all of heaven knew that one day these men were going to save the world and help end whatever was to come but i have no idea what that means because i am not connected to the angel radio anymore and no angels are on earth and i dont think any angels will be on earth anytime soon, all i know is i really miss my family and all my brothers and sister, mainly i miss my dad i didnt get a lot of time with him so im hoping my craze aunt can just drop my grace down from heaven and get over her annoying mood thank my father she let me keep my memories.

anyways i actually got on really well with dean and sam like better than i was thinking they are both nice, dean is the oldest but the shortest which kinda made me laugh a bit but hes very protective over his younger brother and me after getting to know me a bit i missed out the whole im actually a fallen archangel because if they asked me to prove it i had nothing to go off seeing as i dont have my grace but anyways dean is the daddys favourite as i like to call it, it sorta reminds me of michael a bit because he was the same also wanting to be the best and being dads wee soldier but deans the guns of the two always getting into trouble and fights, but sams the complete opposite hes smart good at doing the research, hes very techy which im glad because i only know how to look up stuff and cant get into any federal police stuff but sams also protective but he doesnt get into trouble i actually think he wants to get out of the hunting life and start an 'apple pie' life as dean calls it, hes a bit like gabriel also wants to do something different from his other brother but i love both boys like my brothers although i cant replace my own brothers but sam and dean are the next best things in my life, they even told me they always wanted a sister so they both got lucky to have me which again thanks dad for that.