Chapter: 8

"WHAT??!!!!!??" yelled adamas with his face filled with horror.... The tea cup he was holding, is thrown on floor, shattered in many pieces with the tea inside also spilled on the floor....

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I AM NO LONGER A GOD??!!!???" the cyborg god again shouted at his elder brother.... Hades remain calm, as he was expecting it.... The silver haired god took a deep breath and let his little brother think for sometime....

In the mind of the red headed god, There is only thing, that 'he is no god anymore....' and he can't believe it....

Everything he had done is crushed to dust....

His three brothers were given the title of the gods as they were born... But not him....

Adamas was born with the prophecy stated by gaia.... 'the second born of kronos will be the conqueror of the universe!!! Who, if fight with his full might, will remain Victorious till the end of the time!!!! There will be no force able to bound his strength!!!!'... This prophecy was made by gaia the day he was born....

Thats why the king of Titans was so determined to make his second son, the strongest.... So, Adamas was given the title of the 'titan of the conquest' not god, unlike his brothers....

Because Kronos feared his own prophecy of getting overthrown by his own child, he wanted to eliminate all of his children when the prophecy was told, but rhea persuade him that as long as adamas will be by his side, the titans will remain undefeated.... And the king of titans in his thoughts of defeating the fate itself, he became too obsessed with his second son....

It took adamas, ten thousand victories in the wars, capturing the control over the tartarus, and a war against the Norse Pantheon to grain the power over the bridge of bifrost.... there is reason why the norse don't along with greek as the war was won by adamas.... All this, took him to finally convince his father to give the title of the god instead of the titan.... So, he too can be like his brothers....

But now....
All of his hardwork and battles, his sweat, blood and tears, are all turn into just some mere ashes....
Just as the legend that was once written about him....

The formal god of conquest is brought back to reality by the voice of the king of the underworld.... "Just as i said.... Poseidon had erased your history as a god...." The elder one spoke, completely oblivious to the struggle his younger brother had to go through to earn the name of a god.... "AND YOU DID NOTHING TO STOP HIM!!!!??!!!" Roared the cyborg, making the god of dead flinch....

Hades think he just image, when he again saw light in those dark eyes of his younger brother, but it was not those little sparks he use to see, but flames that seems to cable of burning down the whole underworld....

the lord of underworld can feel some force suffocating him and heat rising around him, so much that he feels like his skin would just melt off.... He can't tell if he is just imagining it, as such a force, such a power.... just.... doesn't seem to be real....

He must be just tired to feel such a thing.... After all, he didn't manage to get a good rest in the worries of his younger brother....

The god of dead ignore the unknown force that try to shackle his breath.... and he manage to get back to his calm and collective position.... "I tried to explain Poseidon, but you know how stubborn he is.... He didn't listen at all...." Said the sliver haired one....

Well, technically hades didn't lie.... He did tried to explain the god of the sea and Poseidon did refused to listen to him.... But the king of the underworld know, if he would had persuade his second youngest brother, the blonde god with surly had to agree to the eldest of greek brothers.... But, adamas have no need to know that hades had not given his best to stop Poseidon from erasing all of the history of the formal god of conquest....