Too Late

The Octoling seems friendly

Pearl
"They seem friendly too, let's move on for now..."

"Woah! Watch out!"

The Octoling jumps forwards, firing their weapon in my direction.

I am caught off guard and get splatted, but something feels different...

I don't respawn, I stay unmoving on the ground, the discoloured ink seeps into my skin, and small sprouts of white coral grow from the space the ink touched.

Everything goes dark, and i find myself in the elevator again.

Pearl
"Yo, you good? That looked like it hurt!"

"stay cautious..."

I walk past the inkling again, still muttering about order and such.

The Octoling jumps back again, this time i splat them instantly, not taking any more chances.

Pearl
"Phew, let's check out the rest of this place."

Another octoling super jumps to me, a roller In hand. They don't seem to be attacking. I slowly walk past them, and the jelly superjumps closer thank expected.

"Order. Order. Order. Or-"

They stop, staying completely still and silent. It was eerily quiet. I keep painting the floor, slowly walking through the stage.

There is a door in place of the Spawnpoint i saw prior, similar to the elevators door.

Pearl
"Do you think it opens?"

I push the door open, revealing the same interior elevator as before.

Pearl is no where to be seen.

There is silence in the elevator, Minus they quiet music the elevator seemed to play.

I press another button instinctively, but this time the doors open to a large gray-white room.

I walk out of the doors and am given a weapon yet again, and notice my ink colour changing to a slightly more vibrant maroon.

I hear some scuttling sounds, noticing little shrimp like creatures approaching a lone white coral.

As they touch the coral, they begin to... Melt...

I feel drawn to the coral, i subconsciously walk closer, slowly.

Snapping out of the 'trance', i shoot some ink over the coral, covering it up.

What am i even writing anyways i swear i had a dream side order released and it was this exact story line and i woke up and cried