🏠1.1🏫

Pre-chapter
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Home School is a special boarding school.
Every three years they accept 14 kids into their school. The thing that make it special is that the parent have to take the admission exam on behalf of their child.

The female teacher can be seen giving out the exam to the parents.

"You may begin now"

Our intense courses here are special as they have been thoroughly and logically designed to fix and improve your children in their academic performance, personality as well as attitudes. No school out there has managed to achieve this goal.

"Why do you want your child to study at Home School?"

That's the question every parent gets asked.
Every parent mostly answers the same they want their child to be a better person.

Why home school?

"Why do you want your child to study at Home School?" Master Amin asked Ting parents

"Our son used to be a good boy but he suddenly change he is the sweetest son of ours but now he always get home late and we see him smoking we don't want him like that" said Ting's mom.

Outside at the same time Ting was sitting on a bench and suddenly someone tap Ting's shoulder and a girl ask if she can sit Ting said it's okay. "I'm maki you are?" She said "Ting" he answered and smile at her "Let's be friends" said maki "sure" that when a boy came over and ask "you got a lighter?" And Ting said as he pulled out a lighter "you got cigarettes?" Then the boy pulled out a box of cigarettes and Ting smile and stood up but stop when a hand touch his wrist.

The boy and Ting looked at maki and the boy ask "who are you?" But maki don't let Ting go so Ting said to the boy "you can go first" while smiling "okay" the boy said "why?" Ting asked "don't smoke" maki said "why?" He asked "because i said so if i see you smoke again i will stop talking to you" maki said while looking at Ting.

Ting smile while looking at maki "do you know your so cute hehe, okay i will stop smoking madam hehe" he said while smiling at maki.

"Do you think your child can endure the pressure that could result from our intense courses?"

Of course, to have your child take these special courses we provide,your required to pay the school fees and the initial charges, which are more expensive than those required by other schools.

"I'm willing to pay a million per term to have my son accepted by Home School" said by Mrs. Siripongthon.

______________________________________________
Hi chapter 2 will post tomorrow, have a nice day everyone