Idea

It was late at night,possibly around 11pm, Gumball was staring out at his window in the lab at a daze. ~I wonder how Marshall's concert is going...~ Sadly to say, Gumball was working on a very important experiment. One of the Candy Kingdom citizens have came up with an unknown virus and none of the medications were working. ~UGH! This is such a pain! I just really wanna see Marshall. Does he miss me...? NO! NO! I'm thinking to much just let me concentrate.~ As he was done with the stupid thought we focesed back on his work. *Tap* The window was constantly being tapped creating an annoyance for the prince. For so, the curtains were closed and Gumball yanked the curtains screaming out, "WHO THE HECK IS MAKING THAT NOISE?!?!" "Wow. Is that anyway to approach to your boyfriend that shorten the concert to see his nerdy lover?" Marshall teased as he appeared outside of the window. "Oh." the pink-headed prince whispered as he had his cheecks turned to a faint pink blush. ~So he was thinking of me~ Gumball though. "Won't you at least open the window?" Marshall smirked as he tapped on the window once more. Gumball nodded and unlocked the window and the raven haried vampire came flying in the lab. "What nerdy experiment are you doing now, Your Highness?" Marshall asked. "AN IMPORTANT ONE! It's for one of the candy people that's come up with a sickness I don't know of or how to make. I've been working on this for two days straghit!" Gumball snapped. Marshall was as shocked but smirked widely as he had an idea popped in his head. "How about a little break then?" Marshall asked.