Potion

Prince Gumball woke up beside Marshall The Vampire King in his bed. ~Sigh. Why does he always get the best of me? Well,whatever I guess it should be time I try to start on that experiment.~ Gumball thought. The pink head man went to the lab with the windows and curtains closed, and started to search for his bottle. He went to his 'Fridge Of Experiment Bottles' and opened it with a shock of a new color. The color of fuchsia.
"...How the-?" Gumball stuttered. "Well! Let's just how the candy corn citizen likes this...for the cure..."
Gumball was about to reach the potion and paused. Looking at it carefully he tried to make sure there weren't any germs or bacteria. It was clean. Gumball shurrged his shoulders and went to go to the hospital until SLUMP!
"Whoa!" The pinkette cried catching the drops if the medication he was about to drop off. "Ugh!" Gumball dragged as he saw behind him hos lover-Marshall.
"Whatcha doing lovely?" Marshall sneering a smile.
"Could you not I'm trying to drop off something!

"Ohhh is it for that sick patient or something?"

"Yes. Do you want to come? You can use my pink umbrella, 'kay?"

" 'Kay "
Both of them started walking to the exit as the prince stopped and grabbed his umbrella for the vampire. Gumball gave a wide smile with a wonderful atmosphere saying "Ready to go?"
Poof! Marshall went beet red.
"Yeah...thanks." Marshall whispered. He grabbed the umbrella and they both went to got to the hospital.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay Mr.Candycorn i got a new one. The others might of tasted gross but this one might be good!" Gumball cheered. The candy cotizen nodded with a face of doubt. He drunk the medication with a suprised look.
"WAHHHHH!!! THIS TASTE LIKE BUBBLEGUM!!!! AND ALTHOUGH IT HAS A TASTE OF AN APPLE'S COLOR!!!!!!" The citizen cried.
~Wait....~ Gumball thought long and hard and....
"It's probably are saliva togather Gummy." Marshall Lee announced. Gumball blushed hard. ~Could it have been ad we were making out i forgot to put up the bottle?!?!?!?!?!? Ugh whyyy must this be the things into a medical potion of all things????~
As Gummy turned around the candycorn man went fast asleep. "...?" Gumball was curious to know why the man went asleep.
He put his hand on the man. His extermly high (110°F) fever was gone back to normal! Gumball sighed. "So this was the cure all along eh?" Gumball sneered rudely.
"Heeyyyy no need to be mad~. I told you to only think of me and look what awesome thing happened." The raven headed vampire grinned.

"Sigh~ I guess your right. Should we leave?"

"Oh course! Let's go to my place!"
Gumball looked at Marshall hard.
"Uhhh..."
"I'm not going to that dirty cave!"
"What??? What's so wrong with my cave???"

"It's wet. I don't know why you'd live there."

"Why you-!"

"But! I would like to go to our special place more."
Marshall blushed lightly.
"W-well you could have said that without talking trash about my place." Gumball giggled. This making a lovey-dovey ending~~