Chapter 11

Xavier

Shorty always tripping like I'm some crook . Why would I want to hurt my son?. I think to myself as I take little man outside to the courts to play some ball. Little man didn't even know how to dribble the ball. I had to school youngin. This is how you dribble the ball you got that. He nods his head. I was already tired from putting Sienna in her place. I don't even feel like doing any business tonight.

"daddy how come you was away so long, he said while looking right at me". I had to handle some business but I promise not to go away any time soon. " I'm glad you're here dad, mommy been real sad. You make mommy happy". Little man you don't have to worry about your mom being sad anymore. Look jo jo you have to dribble it this way then you have to shoot it into the hoop like your old man. Not going to lie kid had me feeling proud when he kid got the ball in the hoop.

"Wassup , you ready for this ass whooping in ball". Black , Hiem, and kid said. 

Forget all that . Say less, you're about to be fried. Josiah go sit on the bean bag chair to watch your old man beat these busted chumps. 

We got a three on three?. Here comes late asses (red, e) . 

These lames always trying to get some before ball. 

They thought it would help their game. Shit she lied to them bum asses, they were still corny.

I started picking out my team. I want kid punk ass, and black. We were beating them. Basketball was my first love back in my school days. Basketball kept me from trouble half the time. Anyway the game was going to first to twenty one. I was being guarded by Nahiem so I had to pass the ball to kid to shoot a three. The game went by fast it was nineteen to seventeen. We had nineteen they had seventeen. We was going in on them. The bums quit once the score got to twenty to seventeen. I should have put money on this game, I knew y'all niggas was going lose.

"I want a new team next week". My nigga let me talk to you over here" Nahiem said. 

what ?. 

 "Somebody been trying steal the product and pass it as their own , he said as he hands me the knock off". 

So somebody been stealing my product and watering it down to pass it off for a quick buck. 

"Word on the street is its pose to be cut down half of what the product is but gives you the same high." Nahiem said. 

Fuck all that Nahiem, find them and take care of it. I don't want to hear any more about this. Find them Hiem before I get my hands on them. They fucking up , and my business.

While they were talking daryl decided to roll a blunt to pass around the group of men. 

Ayo let me get that. I'm stressed like a motherfucker. got people trying to steal from me, people trying to undercut me out the game like I don't run it. I chuckled 

Kid speaks up to say" Not only that boss , I heard some hoe ass nigga trying to come at you sideways "

Who?

"some clown named rihmeek"

Everyone stops what their doing to pay attention to the conversation.

what that hoe got to do with me?

"Word, is he been calling his baby moms Arianna to make some calls to city to find his other baby mama and who's she been kicking it with"

That clown doesn't have the balls to do anything. He's doing a whole bid because he stupid ass let his other baby momma testify for him. I shrugged my shoulders

If he wanna play cat and mouse , we can play. Just know my balls are bigger than his and I ain't afraid to them hang when it matters the most. Feel me?

"Boss what the fuck are you even talking about?"