Jon Moxley x fem! reader

{ Warnings } — smut, 18+ { minors do not interact } fem!reader, enemies to lovers, teasing, hatefucking, fingering, marking, hickeys, rough sex, degradation, unprotected sex, creampie, vaginal sex, penetrative sex

There he was, the arrogant bastard. jon had been standing outside your door for about twenty minutes now as you still refused to let him in. why would you? you had no reason to, the bastard had been you enemy since you were children, both your parents hated each other so it only seemed fit that you two would be the same. you peeked through the drawn curtains, his silhouette bathing in the golden glow from the streetlamps. the thick blinds masking your tracks as you followed his movements in hopes that he'd finally give up and leave. jon, looking as smug as ever, was leaning up against one of your pillars, arms folded across his muscular chest as he seemingly waited for you to open the door.

"i know you're home, y/n. your car is parked in the driveway" he spoke nonchalantly, taking a drag from an already lit cigarette that hung loosely between his fingertips, before extinguishing the cancer stick on you porch. fuck. slowly, you opened the door, the scowl never leaving your lips as you graced him with your presence. his eyes peered up from the pavement, a cocky smirk spread across his lips as he eyed your frame, you could not discredit the sexual tension that had arisen in the past couple of years, he was an attractive man, you weren't going to lie. rugged but nevertheless attractive. his body was well built and his muscles were toned in all the right places, facial features looking like they'd been crafted by angels. you always had the urge to tease him, just seeing him all frustrated and annoyed never failed to leave your panties soaked, especially if it was your doing. the amount of times you have left him, almost begging for you as his cock strained against his pants was too many to count.

"see, that wasn't so hard now was it?" he teased, brushing past you as he invited himself into you home. you rolled your eyes, almost slamming the door behind you as you followed him into your living room. he took no time making himself comfortable, flopping onto your couch and kicking his feet up onto the coffee table. the smugness of the boy made you want to fucking dropkick him.
"What do you want, jon?" you seethed, arms folded across your chest as you stood in front of him, blocking his vision of the t.v as he let out an annoyed huff. after about a minute he stood up, prowling towards you, slowly, like a predator stalking it's wounded prey. your back pressed up against the wall, a small gasp left your lips as the coolness of the bricks met the bare skin of your arms. "Isn't it obvious, little one?" he cooed, pressing himself into you, finally realising how hard his cock was as it pushed against your inner thigh with a low growl. the sensation made you whimper, his breath cool against the skin of your neck, causing goose bumps to rise on the surface as he sucked deep marks into your skin. his clothed cock pushing harder against your thigh as your clenched them together. the ache beginning to grow a pulse, his tongue tracing circles over the freshly made marks in your skin. he dragged one of your hands over his clothed cock, throbbing though his sweatpants against your palm.

"Do you think you'll be able to get away with teasing me this time?" he lulled, voice deep against your earlobe. your hands seemingly having a mind of their own as you began to palm his cock. his fingers trailing down your chest, squeezing your tits through the thin fabric of your shirt, his thumbs rubbing rough circles across your hard nipples, already so sensitive from his teasing. his fingers eventually settling at the waistband of your shorts, slipping past them, maneuvering around your soaked panties, circling your aching clit with his index and middle fingers with rough strokes. your back arched against the cold bricks, almost hitting your head before jon's hand grabbed a fistful of hair, eyes fixated on you.

"Little one, i'm going to ruin you" he began to pump your dripping cunt, two fingers filling your void so effortlessly. he didn't even bother to remove any articles of clothing in the process. his fingers worked their magic as they roughly pumped your pussy, your juices already beginning to pour onto his fingers. never in your life had you experienced such pleasure, and he had only just started. he tugged at your hair, tightly as he forced you to look at him, his eyes bared such an intensity that you had never seen, even when you both argued. it was dark, raw, lustful, something that had been bottled up inside for far too long, finally being released. he continued to paint your skin with deep purples and pinks, ones that would last for weeks to come. his teeth nipped at your flesh, growling, please with the artwork he had created. you gave a low moan of approval, the hand that was once gripping his cock, now tugged at the waistband of his sweatpants, begging to touch him. "Little slut, i thought you hated me? yet you're so fucking wet for me" he teased, pulling his lips away from your neck to admire his work as the pace of his fingers sped up. his tongue darted over his bottom lip as his eyes watched your chest rise and fall with each shaky breath, your hard nipples poking out from behind your shirt. you could feel your stomach tighten as his fingers came back to work on your throbbing clit, rubbing furious circles into the sensitive bundle of nerves. you could feel his cock pulsate against your hand, you began to imagine what his cock looked like, judging from the size of his bulge, you knew he was going to be big.

"i could say the same about you" you seethed through clenched teeth, fingers tugging at the waistband, reaching in to free his cock from the restraints, he was bigger than you originally anticipated, little veins litters throughout his shaft that throbbed against your fingertips, the base of his cock thick, tapering at the tip with a slight curvature. your mouth hung slightly agape, moans spilling from your lips as his fingers never faltered from their work, sending you over the edge with a wave of orgasmic pleasure. your essence coating his fingertips along with your panties, he pulled his fingers from your shorts, sucking your juices clean from them. he gave a small smirk, admiring the way your thighs shuddered from just his fingers. his cock twitched as he pulled down your shorts, giving a light chuckle as the sight of your cum-covered panties, your thighs soaked with your cum as it dripped from your cunt.

"Such a little slut, look how pathetic you look, your pretty cunt dripping for me" his teasing tone filled your ears, feeling the heat rise to your already burning cheeks. his cock throbbing as he began to pump himself slowly. your eyes fixated on his thick cock, eyeing it as pre-cum glistened against his tip. he chuckled, placing a finger under your chin to make you look up at him. "So needy for my cock, aren't you?" "Fuck you, you bastard" you growled, lips quivering with a slight tremble wavering in your voice. he pushed you further against the wall, leaving you on the balls of your feet, almost hovering off the ground as he placed a hand on your hip to steady you, his sticky pre-cum dripping onto your thighs.

"Oh, little one, you'd like that. wouldn't you?" he picked you up, wasting no time to bury his thick cock inside your tight cunt, his size stretching you out almost instantly. your legs instinctively wrapping around his waist, his hips slamming against yours with vigorous thrusts. you did not attempt to hide your pleasure-filled screams, each thrust made your breath catch in your throat, moans ripping through your chest as your fingers tangled into the light brown of his locks. his growls ringing loudly in your ears as his teeth sunk into your shoulder, hands wrapping around your waist as he fucked you harder against the wall. his cock filled your cunt to the brim and he wasn't even fully in. he slammed relentlessly into your tight pussy, clenching around his cock, still so sensitive from the pleasure of his fingers, sending a second rush of euphoria down your spine as your juices squirted onto his thighs. he followed suit, thick spurts of hot cum filling your tight cunt.

"We're no done yet" he didn't stop his movements, continuing to fuck you through both your orgasms. the overstimulation caused you to thrash around in his arms, your aching pussy throbbed from his movements. your screams rang through the house, his name mixed in with your moans. you roughly tugged at his hair, earning a low growl from his lips. his hand came down to roughly spank your thigh, his hand imprinted into your skin after the fifth one.

"Fuck, please! can't take anymore! need to cum, please!" you whined into his shoulder, his thrusts began to slow, releasing another wave of thick sticky cum into your tight pussy. he pulled his cock from your warmth, slowly settling you down, hands still wrapped around your waist to steady you, your legs shaking, his cock cum dripping from between your thighs. "Never thought you'd look so hot dripping with my cum, little one" He said with a smirk plastered across his face.

A/N: Hope u guys liked (I was cringing the whole time)