Damian Preist x fem! reader

WARNINGS: public sex, blood kink if you squint, friends to lovers, oral (m&f recieving), Finn Balor being a cutie and Damian hiding his feelings.

Summary: Damian and y/n go for a ride on the ferris wheel, but Damian is scared of heights. Y/n has a slick idea, but it might drive Damian crazier than she thought...

"Holy shit, I'm so tired that I could fall asleep right now." Finn moans, trudging his feet in the dirt.
For our weekend before a big match on Raw, Dominik, Finn, Rhea, Damian and I decided we should go out and have fun, and the city fair was one part of the fun. We went out and did bumper cars, ring toss, and even the game where you use a hammer to hit a bell. (Rhea was exceptionally good at that one.)

But as Dominik and Finn were groaning about their stomachs (all the cotton candy, probably) and as Rhea was telling them to shut up, I couldn't help but look at the ferris wheel. Actually, it was called the SkyWheel. It was one of those nice ones too with the glass boxes instead of the rickety seats that anyone could fall out of. I watched the glass go around and around and all the people inside looked down and laughed.
"Whatcha looking at, chica?" Damian asks me, nudging me with his elbow. He follows my line of sight and says, "the ferris wheel?"
I nod. "I kinda want to go on it but everyone else is tired and Rhea looks like she is at her wits' end."
"You're damn right I am, Dom and Finn are acting like babies." Rhea says, running a hand through her hair and kicking some gravel at Dominik.
"Well I can go with you and we can just meet everyone else back at the hotel, how does that sound?" Damian says with a big grin, slinging his arm around my shoulders. I look up at him and he winks at me with his stupid pretty eyes and my heart does a double take and I can feel myself heating up. I squeeze my thighs together ever so slightly.

"You are scared of heights, dumbass." Dominik reminds him, kicking gravel back at Rhea. She does the same and soon the two of them start getting dirt and gravel all over each other. "Pfft, no I'm not. The ferris wheel isn't even that high." He doesn't sound so sure.

"Whatever you say, mate. I'm going back to the hotel before I pass out." Finn says, clapping Damian on the shoulder. Rhea follows him, kicking gravel one last time at Dom. "Don't say I didn't warn you when he pukes all over you." Dominik says, and tags alongside Finn and Rhea.
I look up at Damian and he definitely doesn't look sure about the ferris wheel. He looks back down at me and my heart beat gets faster. Just friends, I remind myself, Just friends.. Just friends.. Just friends...

Damian and I were no strangers to fooling around. We had never had true sex before, but we would use each other as sexual release from time to time. And each time, we tell each other that we are just friends before we do anything. Just friends. And I can't help but think about what it would be like to kiss him. Just once.
"You know, you don't have to go on the ferris wheel if you don't want to." I say, linking my arm through his as we walk in the direction of the wheel. "No, no, I want to. Besides, everything I do with you is fun."  I notice just how soft Damian's skin is. Years of wrestling and his skin is so smooth and gentle.

I try not to look at his bulging biceps.

We get to the ferris wheel, and Damian pays for our tickets. His breath is shaky and his forehead is starting to sweat. It's almost funny, seeing him so nervous, but he's doing this for me so I feel bad. The conductor leads us to our ferris box, and it's just so cool. There are two benches facing each other and the walls are just pure glass. I take a seat on one bench, expecting Damian to sit beside me, but instead he sits on the bench opposite of me. "Alright, folks, there's a speaker above you in case the wheel locks up and an attendant needs to reach you. Please do not jump or stand in the box. Enjoy your ride."

The attendant walks off to help the next people load up. The glass doors close and we start to ascend. My stomach jumps in excitement, even though we only rise a little.
I look over at Dam and he has his eyes closed. It's practically comical, seeing my tough fighter so shaky, but it's not funny knowing that it is Damian that's like this. "I never should have let you come up here," I say, playing with the hem of my shirt. "You clearly look like you are going to puke." Damian opens his eyes and my stomach flips again. "I promise I'm fine." He says, his tone darker. "I wanted to do this with you, so I'll be a man and suck it up."