Seth rollins x fem! Reader

Warnings- fluff🤍

You were minding your own business, scrolling through your Instagram notifications when your phone was snatched away from you suddenly. "Hey give that back," you looked to see your boyfriend, Seth, had stolen your phone. He was in his gym clothes, still a bit sweaty from another workout. Clearly he wanted something from you if he was stealing your phone.
"You are always on your phone, babe," he whined as he held your phone up out of your reach, "I've been calling you for five minutes to come join me in the shower."

"Just give me back my phone and I'm yours," you bargained with him. "Shower first," he countered, "Phone second."
You didn't try to argue against him. Instead you set about liberating your phone by force. You stood up on the bed and went to reach for your phone, but Seth took three large steps back so you couldn't reach him from the bed. You got down from the bed and tried reaching up again, but failed miserably. "You're like five feet tall," he chuckled as you tried to reach for your phone as he held it above his head laughing, "How you gonna reach me, shortie?"
"I promise you a shower," you started, "And all the cuddles your heart desires." While he thought over the deal proposed to him, you took that moment to strike. You leapt onto him, clinging to his shoulders and his waist like a koala bear. He was not going to keep you from your phone. Instead of getting your phone back, Seth groaned and accidently threw your phone onto the bed as he wrapped his arms under your thighs to support your weight against him. He started to laugh as he carried you to your shared bathroom attached to your bedroom.

"I win," Seth cheered as he closed the door and set you back down onto your own feet. "Fine you win," you pouted at him. Seth, being the cute puppy of a boyfriend, kissed your pout away. "Now let's get in that shower," Seth got the water running and to temperature, "Then we can cuddle up under the covers and binge Game of Thrones."

"I like that plan," you agreed and got ready for the nice date night in you'd be having with this tall, loveable man.

A/N: this is adorbs!!!