- 𝙰 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

"Satoru" Y/n called out his name, The boy jolted to hear his name all of the sudden, He raised his head and saw her──His face brighten up as he widely grinned.

"Y/n! What are you doing there?" Satoru rushed towards her.

"I wanted to wait for you, I just got here too, So─No biggies." She replied with a smile, Satoru then scoops his arm in her's to lock each's arm together.

"Great!" He chuckles, As they walked to the hallway they talked about things they did last night and some things to talk about, When they arrived at the classroom, The both of them went to their seat, Kids started to surround Satoru soon as he got to his chair.

While Y/n was watching, A girl suddenly spoke to her, In which led to another friendship for 
Y/n, When the teacher got inside they all went back to their seat, What Y/n noticed, Her new friend, Chichi was in the front row, Why would she even want to be friends?

Fifty minutes later, It was already a quick break, Chichi couldn't spend the recess with Y/n since we was dragged by her real friends, When Y/n was about to get out of the classroom, Satoru catches up with her.

"Sorry, I was too distracted with them" Satoru scratches the back of his back, Y/n tilted her head.

"You don't have to apologize, They're your friends afterall" The both of them then started to walk to head to the cafeteria.

"You would still be my first option" Satoru giggles, For some reason, Y/n was confused to what he said, Shaking her confusion out of her mind, They got some snacks and drinks by the vending machine.

When they got back at the classroom, The class started and on and on, Until the lunch already was there, As Chichi invited Y/n to eat with her in the cafeteria, Since Satoru was asked to go in the teacher's office, Unknowingly.

Satoru told Y/n to go with Chichi so she can have her lunch, When the lunch break was over, They waited for their last subject, A couple of minutes later someone had announced at their classroom that their last subject teacher was absent, And was told that They were okay to leave the classroom or go home, Since it was the last subject.

Before Y/n could place her bag up, She forgot to ask Satoru, She went to her locker and took his chess out, She approached his desk making other kids to move out of his desk.

"Let's play." Y/n puts the board down in his table, Satoru sweat drop and looked at him.

"Chess again?"

"We should have another round from yesterday." Y/n answered, Satoru blinks his eyes, As he looked at her, She seems to change her attitude quickly.

"You seem angry" He tilted his head with a worried face, Y/n denied by shaking her head.

"No, I'm not" She sighed, Y/n then took a chair from the desk beside his area.

"Are you sure, You want to keep playing this board games?" Satoru frowns as he flutters his eyes, Staring at his eyes, She never thought of admiring someone's eye this much, She loves them so much That words can't even describe or explain it.

"I don't like playing on wasting too much energy" She cleared, Satoru groaned as he leaned onto his chair, Y/n never really met anyone but him that can play chess seriously and have knowledge in it.