十─

Months more later,

Two guys came approaching you, The one with a slicked blond hair opened their mouth first and introduced himself, "Goodnoon miss Yoshizawa, I'm Nanami Kento."

"I'm Yu Haibara! it's nice to meet you miss Yoshizawa!" A smile appeared to your face seeing such a cute boy.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm Yoshizawa Y/n, I will be your guide for this duty, And your senior." you got up from your seat.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n-san!" he blurted out with flushed cheeks, you just blinks your eyes.

"Haibara!" Nanami sweat drop looking over at his friend who just called their senior her first name, But then you laughed finding how cute her juniors were.

"Haha, That's out of blue but thank you, I find Yu cute." you complimented back.

"How should we start the mission, Y/n-san?" Nanami breaks the joyful conversation and asked you.

In the location where you and the two were supposed to clear the mission, You thought of calling Suguru.

"Hey, Hey"

"Hello baby, How are you?" he said with a relieved exhale.

"I'm still waiting for my juniors, How bout' you?"

"We're just kicking asses in the school." Suguru responded, "I hope it won't rain here."

"Who's that vessel again?" you questioned leaning your back to the wall.

Suguru then took a few moments to remember the girl's name, "Amanai Riko."

hearing the name Riko, somewhat made you think of a friend, "Riko? Where are you guys right now?"

"Ranchoku all girl's school, your old school." When he mentioned your previous school, You instantly got flashbacks, "I can feel your surprise from the call, What's up?"

You just gave a confused look and said, "She's my delinquent..."

"So you guys know each other?"

"Obvi, What're you going to do with her?" You stands up worried about your friend.

"She willed to emerge with Tengen, that's all we know."

Knowing the reason, you were flabbergasted,"What the fuck?" before you could speak another sentence, Suguru stops you from talking.

"Hey, we talked about it and she's willing to do it." Suguru coughed, "there's no forcing or shit."

since you don't know that much about Riko, but emerging with Tengen just makes you somewhat feel mad yet strange, Although you couldn't do anything, "Send her my regards."

"Sure, I'll get going be careful with yours"

"You too." The moment you hang up, your juniors came out.

"Y/n-san! We finished it!" Haibara exclaimed as he rushed towards you, you just gave them a smile feeling a bit heavy.

"Good job, How about I treat you guys something nice?" you suggested.