- 𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 -

Not so long, Y/n's birthday has come, Since she didn't had anything in her mind after celebrating it with her friends earlier in her dorm;

She got bored and wanted to take an vacation, In which she came with a excuse to go in Sapporo.

"Sapporo?" Yaga gave her a neutral look.

"Yea, It's my birthday so... " Y/n cheekly smiles while staring at the board not wanting to make eye contact with him since she's bad at making excuses.

"Fine, Just you?" Yaga sighed as he rubbed his head.

"Would it be fine to go──" Before she could finish her sentence, Yaga once again sighed.

"Don't overdo things, I'll give you guys two days" He shakes his head in disbelief when Y/n finally turned her head to him.

"Yes! Thank you Yaga-sensei! I love you!" Y/n quickly took the gift Yaga gave to her a while ago, And rushed outside to see her friends overhearing the conversation.

"You're the best Y/n!" Shoko laughed as she hooked her arm to Y/n's.

"Heh, That's negotiation" Satoru followed with a laugh.

"Told you" Suguru chuckles ruffling Y/n's hair.

After packing, Y/n and the others head to the airport and took Y/n's private jet, Arriving for an hour.

"Whewww! This is beautiful!" Shoko raised her arms freely as she saw the vast ocean near the airport.

"We should go to the hotel first, Right?" Shoko went to Satoru as they both looked at the map.

"Mm, We have to move our luggages, I haven't made any reservations" Y/n huffs as she opened her phone and located a near hotel, The hotel wasn't just a 'hotel' it had aquariums, a beach and pool outside and lastly a Spa, Y/n quickly pressed the location and made a reservation.

"Hey" While thinking of what to get for a room, Suguru called for her.

"Hm?" Y/n hums as she gazed at her boyfriend, Scratching his neck, His right cheek slightly blushing.

"Can I share the bed with you?" He blinks with flustred.

"Don't you want to be with Satoru?"

"I just wanted to be with you for the night"

"I was planning on being with Shoko though, " Y/n looks back at her phone and thought about it.

"Any way to change your mind?" Suguru chuckles, Wanting to sleep with her so bad.

"A kiss" Y/n responded pointed at her cheek.

"Gladly, Mademoiselle" Suguru came close to her and gave her a peck in her right cheek.

In a moment, Y/n cancelled her reservation earlier and reserved a couple suite for her and Suguru, While Satoru and Shoko got the room with two beds and two bathrooms.

"Shoko, Satoru!" Suguru shouted at them, They were already eating a ice cream not even paying attention on them, "We're going!"