Kazuha's Realization

"Ah, Hello my friend. My name is Kaedehara Kazuha a samurai and traveler..."

Appears as dead inazuma friend  "Hi"

"?!? What?! Is that...?"

"Yes"

sighs "No... It can't be..."

It's definitely his dead friend. " I need to tell you something important."

sigh "Go on..."

Speaking truthfully "None of this is real. You need to let go."

"What...? Wait... What...!"

"It's true. The world of teyvat is all a lie"

"You're actually confined to an insane asylum in El Dorado, Kansas. This is just a fantasy you've made to cope."

gasp "W-What...?" grabs his head "That can't be... Is this all just some hallucination... some terrible nightmare?"

"Yep. Your real name is Johnny John."

"No... This can't be... W-Where's Thoma?! Where's Scaramouche?! All my teammates from the Crux Fleet, where are they...?"

"They're all fantasies. They've never existed. Your obsession with gacha gaming has led you to hallucinate all of this."

"This can't be... This can't be..." falls onto his knees "No... NOOO...!"

"The John family had recently done an intervention to stop you from gambling the little money you had left on my 6 star character banner"

"How do you know that...?"

"I am also a figment of your imagination, the last link to the real world."

"I must be losing it... Losing my mind..."

"There's still a chance, though. If you come back, you can go to gacha rehab and exit this madness."

"Then... Maybe... this is my chance to leave this all behind... sniff but... what about all of my friends... all of my comrades..." sniff

"They are just pixels. The John family, your family, is waiting for you outside."

sniff sniff  "Wait... You're right... I have my family... I can't let them down like this... I can't let my addiction get the better of me..."

"Let's go back to El Dorado, Kansas, together then."

"Yes... Yes let's go back."

He exits the genshin illusion and finds himself alone in a white room with a straitjacket on

tries to move his hands and body but is unable to "... Wh-What's happening... This can't be right..."

His mother comes in, looking relieved "OH MAH GAWD JOHNNY, ARE YOU FINALLY BACK????"