Trade Routes and the Invasion

Two Cats stepped into Flameclan territory. Expecting the cat who walked into the clearing in front of them. "Why hello, you must be the Gen Knight that ThunderClan has sent. And his charming Apprentice." The She-cat meowed with a hint of aggression in her voice as she led them to a slightly large den. "Our leader, Direstar will be meeting with you shortly if you wait here. Of course, without permission-" She tried to say but was cut short.

"We have permission, I assure you." The Knight answered but moved his paw in a way that wasn't natural. "All tinge of hostility was gone," his Apprentice thought to himself, knowing that his master had used an old Gen mind trick. 

"Ah yes, of course you do, he will be with you shortly." The She-cat then walked out of the Den.

"Good work, master Jadewhisker." The Gen Apprentice noted, "All in good work my young Apprentice." Jadewhisker replied with a hence of wisdom. 

"Though, master, is it in their nature to make us wait this long?" His Apprentice meowed with boredom. "And I have a bad feeling about this as well."

"Well young Mudpaw, I sense a great amount of fear in something so simple as this Trade Dispute." Jadewhisker replied, Mudpaw nodded and then heard some rustling in the distance. "What was that?"

Suddenly, cats leapt out from the bushes, allowing Mudpaw and Jadewhisker to use the force and pull a stick to their paws as they started attacking the cats. The cats were so rusted looking they almost looked like droids. "Battle cats!" Jadewhisker shouted.

"Master! That's the last of them, how should we proceed next?" Mudpaw asked, his wise master nodded towards the direction of the Leader's Den. "We will get our answers there!" Jadewhisker declared and they both ran towards the Den when more Battle cats appeared in front of the Den protecting Direstar. "There are too many of them, fall back!" Jadewhisker pulled Mudpaw by the scruff and they both ran towards the field where they saw dozens maybe even thousands of Battle cats lined up with leaf tanks preparing to fight. "It's an invasion army!" Mudpaw told his master, Jadewhisker nodded again. 

"Let's get into two different leaf tanks to follow them down to Forestclan. We have to warn them!" Mudpaw did what he was told and hopped into a large enough leaf tank waiting to get to Forestclan territory.