C H A P T E R 5

Choa-Xing POV

I was woken by someone knocking on my door. who is knocking so loud? 

Me: Come in~

The person opened the door and I could hear footsteps. suddenly they stopped. 

???: Ms. xing wake up you need to wake up

Me: Why?

???: You have to get ready because you're going to ZGGDX Headquarters

Me: Fine I'm up

I sat up and opened my eyes and rubbed the sleep away. I looked up and saw Brother Rui standing there with a soft smile.

Me: Good morning brother Rui

Rui: Good morning Ms. Xing, you have to get ready you are going to meet the manager of ZGDX

Me: Okay thank you for telling me, I'll be down in an hour

He nodded his head and left my room. I got and made my bed and gave the pets breakfast. I started getting ready, after getting ready i look at myself once more in the mirror before going downstairs

 I started getting ready, after getting ready i look at myself once more in the mirror before going downstairs

(ignore the bag)

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast alone as the dining room slowly filled

I went downstairs and ate my breakfast alone as the dining room slowly filled. Finally, Mr. Iceberg and his brother came downstairs. They walked over and sat down.

Sicheng: how's your ankle?

He said not looking at me but ahead of him.

"It only hurts a bit I will manage.

Riu: ankle? what?

Me: It's nothing  we should get going before we get late

I wiped off my mouth and took my dishes to the kitchen, I washed and dried my dishes. After putting them away I walk past the dining table ignoring the multiple looks I got. I walked out of the base I heard the door open and turned around to see Lu Si Cheng, Lu Yue, and brother Rui walk out.

Si Cheng: Brother Rui take my car and drive with Lu Yue.  I will drive Chao Xing.

Brother Rui nodded and my eyes widened at the statement. I didn't get time to  recover from my shock when I felt a hand tug me towards the passenger seat. Si cheng opened the door then looked at me signaling me to get in. I scramble to get in and put my hands on my lap and looked down as he closed the door. I glance up to see him walk around and open the drivers side then getting in.

I try and put my seatbelt on but it kept on getting stuck. I hear a irritated sigh followed by a large veiny coming infront of me so I turn my face and the air just got sucked out of my lungs. Si cheng and i's faces were so close to each other that if someone saw us from far away they would think we were kissing. "do you not know how to tie a seatbelt." He said lowly. "huh" I was snapped out of my daze by a clicking sound. Si cheng plopped back in his seat and started the car. 

I turn and look out the window hiding the enormous blush that was creeping up my face. I hear him mumble something like "dumb kitten" 

****************

We arrived at ZGDX headquarters and my nerves started to kick in. I nervously play with my hands. It's okay everything going to be fine, it's just a small meeting no need to be nervous. I feel a hand on my shakey ones. I looked at Si cheng and he was already looking at me.

"stop fidgeting people will think you are on drugs"

"ice berg"