SIX- FaceTime

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

Valentina and Elle arrived at Tao's house, for an emergency meeting concerning Charlie. The two girls cracked open the door and overheard the current conversation the boys were having.

"I've already warned you about encouraging Charlie's crushes on straight boys." Tao was scolding Issac and they were too busy to notice that both Elle and Valentina were standing at the door.

"But I want to believe in romance." Isaac gushes right when Elle knocks on the door to make their presence known.

Isaac's eyes go wide in excitement at the sight of their two friends. "Elle, Val! So there are these girls at Higgs. Who, apparently Nick's got a crush on?"

"We've heard from multiple sources." Tao chimes in while the two girls, overwhelmed by the constant questions, made their way into the room.

"But we don't know if they like him back or if either of them are actually a thing. So could you talk to them? Cause they're in your year." It was pretty amusing how the younger boys were speaking so fast without even letting either girl answer.

"Charlie literally won't give up on this straight boy until we know for sure." Just as Tao went to say something else, Elle interrupted his rant.

"Oh, my god! Be quiet." Thankfully the boys went silent and waited for them to speak again. Elle took a seat at Tao's desk while Valentina sat beside her on a bean bag.

"What do you want?"

"Slowly this time." Valentina teased which, Tao ignored and began talking again.

"Do you know Tara Jones or Juniper Balderas?" A surprised look formed on the face of the girl with raven hair.

"Yeah?" She obviously recognized both names but she was slightly more concerned about what Juniper had to do with this situation with Charlie.

"Can you ask them if they like Nick Nelson?" Isaac questions, which makes Valentina's eyes widen even more.

She knew Nick Nelson and Juniper were friends, and close ones but could it have been something more?

"Nick Nelson? You might as well give up right now. He's the straightest person I have ever seen." Elle stated which earned a look from Val.

"Thank you!" Tao exclaimed glad somebody in the room shared the same thoughts as him.

"We don't know for sure if he's straight. Besides just because someone looks straight doesn't mean they are... It's stereotypical to think like that." The Krusiec girl stated earning a thankful look from Charlie.