Chapter 26

After sharing that sizzling kiss with Purvi, Kavin went out of the hospital room. Purvi was thinking about everything that happened. She pinched herself to make herself believe that the kiss was real.

Purvi (pov): Ouch! Dard toh hua mtlb sachh mein Kavin kissed me!! Yaayyy!!

And then she just remembered how she ended up in this hospital in the first place. Tears brimmed up her eyes. But she composed herself. She couldn't cry anymore. She had to prove herself innocent.

She dozed off to sleep fighting with all these thoughts.

Meanwhile, outside her room
Kavin was pacing here and there. He couldn't digest the fact that how could he, how could he not control his emotions? Why the heck did he kiss her?
But this was least of his concerns. Right now he just wanted to know one thing.

Kavin (pov): Aakhir Purvi pe hamla kiya kisne? Aur woh wahan kr kya Rahi thi?

He remembered her phone that he took from the jungle.
Kavin (pov): Ek baar iska phone check krta hu, kahin kuchh mil jaaye.

But the phone was locked. He tried her birthday but it didn't work. And nervously he typed his birthday. And to his amazement, the phone unlocked. He smiled knowing that she still had the same password as a year ago.
And he had tears looking at the wallpaper of her phone. It was a collage of Kavin with his mom.

He kept his emotions aside for a second and scrolled through her call history and saw that her last call was to Ram. He dialed that number but it was switched off. He sent that number to himself and locked purvi's phone. He kept it in his jacket.

Kavin (pov): Yeh Ram hain kaun? Firse mujhe dhokha dena chahti h kya yeh? Lekin ho skta hain ki main galat soch rha hu. Kyuki agr isse kisi ladke se milna hi hota toh kisi cafe mein milti. Jungle mein kyu.

He went out to get her some food as she doesn't like the hospital food. He brought her sandwiches and fresh juice. Just as he was about to enter in her room, he was stopped by somebody.
He turned back. Dushyant was standing there, smiling coyly.

Dushyant: Kahan jaane ki tayyari hero?

Kavin (making a serious face): Woh Purvi ko bhukh lagi hogi. Din bhr se band thi na wahan. Bas usse kuchh khane k liye Dene Jaa rha tha. Uske fav..I mean bas jaa rha tha.

Dushyant just smiled at him.
Dushyant: Aise Sharma kyu Raha Hain fir? Jaa na aaram se.

Kavin: haan toh jaunga hi.
And he went inside. While Dushyant told Ishita about his concerns for her.

As soon as Kavin entered her room, he saw her sleeping peacefully. He sat on the stool near the bed. He looked at her.

Kavin (pov): Kitni cute lag rahi hain sote huye. What the fuck am I even thinking?
Kavin snap out of it.

But he couldn't resist himself. He started caressing her cheeks. And while doing that he unintentionally broke the glass of water kept on the side table.
And that broke Purvi's not so sound sleep.

Purvi (waking up): Kya shor macha rkha hain...
She said it while rubbing her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she looked dreamily at her sight, as Kavin was looking at her.

Kavin: I'm sorry mera intention tumhe jagana nhi tha, woh glti se glass gir hua tha...I'm so....

Just as he was about to say something Purvi kept her hand on his mouth.

Purvi : it's okayy. Kv I know aapne Jaan bhujh ke nhi kiyaa.

Kavin just smiled at her.
Kavin : Ab kesa feel kr rhi ho? Nauseous toh nhi feel ho rha na abhi?

Purvi: Nahi. I'm fine now. Thank you for being here with me.

Kavin: i know you hate hospitals. But main yahan nhi rehna chahta tha Acp sir ka order tha. Bas wahin pura kr rha hu. Don't get your hopes up.

Kavin (pov): Aur rude ho jaata na. Pagal ho gaya hain tu, bechari preshan hain. Stop it Kavin.

Purvi just looked at him.
Purvi : It's okay sir. Aap yaha hain wahin bahut badi baat hain. Mujhe aur kuchh nhi chahiye aapse. Aap bas yahan bethe raho, main apko dekhti Rahu. Zindagi bhi aise kaatni pade toh bhi manzoor hain mujhe.

Kavin : Shh! Main hu yahi tumhare pass.
Achha ab tumhare liye kuchh laaya hu, jldi se khalo okay?

Purvi: Mera mnn toh nhi kr raha, but aap laaye ho toh main kha lungi. But ap bhi mere saath khaoge. I know aapne bhi kuchh nhi khaya hain..

And just as she said that, Kavin's stomach growled.
He just chuckled.

Kavin: Wese tumhe kese pata mene kya khaya hain kya nahi?.

Purvi : Arey main gayab hu toh aap kese kuchh kha skte ho. Aap mujhse itna pya..
I mean sabko meri chinta thi na, isliye. Chalo yeh sab chhdiye na. Mujhe bhi bahut bhukh lgi hain.

Kavin (pov): Haan baby aaj bhi bahut pyar krta hu tumse. Tum gayab thi toh kese khana kha leta main.

Kavin : Haan.

And ate the sandwiches in peace. After that Kavin lied down on the couch and Purvi just stared at him. Kavin called Dushyant and asked him to go home as he would take care of Purvi.

When he got off the phone he saw her sleeping again. Seeing her he also slept.
But Purvi was just pretending to sleep. She woke up and called Ram. Again his phone was switched off. She thought about the person who hit her with that rod.

Purvi (pov): Mujhe pata tha tum hi inn sabke peeche. Ab dekho kese tumhara parda faash krti hu main..

And she dozed off to sleep due the medicinal effect.

******
To be continued..

Thank you for reading ❤️