chapter 17

***Four years later***

Jana's Diary:
Im sitting on my kitchen counter writing another page on my diary. The last few years been crazy. The girls and I graduated from college. Jasmine became a heart doctor, building her own hospital and openning a charity building for the orphans. Along that she married Jaison, they had a lot of ups and downs, and had a broke up for about a year when they started college. But the destiny wants what it wants. Had three lovely kids, JoAnn, Micheal, and little Daisy. There gotta be another flower after Jasmine you know.

Anyways, Dina became a very creative fashion designer. She is known for her wild touch almost all around the world. She made several fashion shows, galleries, and books about fashion. Along that she have a very popular website and owns several boutiques around the country. And lets not forget her marriage to Joseph. The guy she met in Uni after she broke up with Chris for not treating her right. Joe was great with her and ended up both as married couples. They had two kids, twins actually, a boy and a girl. Joulienar and Xavier.

Now for me, I graduated to be a graphic designer. A lovely job I was lucky to have. I started at the bottom and was suffering and now look at me. I have my own company running. Ofcourse with the help of Ian. Ian and I had few rocks in the blocks. But we managed them. We studdied the same so we wont get far. Both of us ended us loving it very much. He runs also another company, yeah you can say we are successful. We raised three kids as well. Mary, Brody and Lilian.

Now Jane, we nevef heard of her actually. After graduating school she went travelling around the countries. She wasnt very interested in college. Cameron went with her as well and till now we didnt hear anything from both of them. Best of luck for both of them.

"Mum" I was interrupted with Lili's voice."Yes lili?" I asked shutting the diary and turnning around to meet her."Mum, aunt Jasmine and Dina are her for the dinner you planned" She answered pointing down stairs. I nodded and stood up."What are we waiting for then? Lets go have a dinner." I said carrying lili on my hips and walking down.

"Hey girls" I said going for a hug and was met with one as well."Hey Jana... So what happened to having a glass of wine in the pub?" Dina asked as we sat down in the living room."Ian wanted us to have dinner here. Your husbands are coming right?" I asked them both and they nodded. We continued chit-chatting until they arrived and we sat around the dinner table.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I recieved this in my office today but it didnt say from who but it was for you" Ian said as he gave me a box wrapped with brown paper. "Well talking about weird" I said as I started to rip of the cover. Inside the box was a book."Dear Diary" I read out loud. "Hey I recieved the same one two days ago" Jasmine pointed out."Me too" Dina said. "Lets see," I said openning the first page and reading it out loud.

"To my beloved friends.
Ones I had a lot to remember with.
Jana,Dina,and lovely Jasmine.
A book about adventures I had with them to cherish.
Thanks for the memories.
Love,
J.O"
I smiled softly and looked at both of them."I think we finally got our reply from Jane".

The End.