Chapter 6

Songs: "Bewitched/Blood on the dance floor".."Calling all the monsters/Chinna Anna MacClain"

Jasmine's diary:

Jane was making the last touches of my make up for tonight's party.I was really excited, we are going to look amazing with the masks that we chose and the black dresses Dina helped us to pick. "And..Just..A ...Done!" Jane said as I no longer feel a brush on my face."You can look now" She adviced me when I opened my eyes, I turned around to face the mirror and I was shocked. It was like a new version of me. She did smokey eyes and dark red lipsticks and all in all it was amazing."Oh my god Jane!" I stood up still suprised of it."You like?" She asked me as she stood next to me."I love..Oh my god Thank you" I pepped as I hugged her tightly."Okay okay I gotta breathe" She said as she giggled a bit at the end."Now excuse me I gotta finish Jana's Make up.. And I think Dina made her own..Gotta admit this girl have a great taste in fashion...I mean look at your dress." She talked while collecting her make up stuff. 

It was true Dina had a nice taste in dresses and such, the dress Im wearing was sleeveless, and tight till the waste and flowy at the rest,including my black high heels.It made me look curvier and..Beautiful."You dont need a dress to be beautiful" Jane said as she patted my shoulder."You are beautiful the way you are whether in a dress or pejama." She said as she exit my room, she scares me sometimes with all mysterious acting, but I love her anyways.

~~~~~~~ After one hour~~~~~~~~~~

I went down the stairs and entered the living room, I found all the girls ready, and each one of us had this mysterious touch but beautiful at the same time."Now dont we look hot" Dina said as she stood next to Jana and placed her arm on her shoulder."No..You all look hot but I look the hotter and sexiest one" Jana said flipping her dirty blonde hair.We all laugh at her and shook our heads,same old, same old, dear Jana."What?! Its the truth" Jana said looking at us."Yes you do Jana you look the hotter and sexiest one of us" Jane said coming closer to her and giving her a side hug."I swear sometimes I doubt you both for having a secret relationship." Dina said raising her arms in surrender."Naaah...We are just..lets say more than sisters" Jane said and went to the kitchen to grab her car keys.

Jana was wearing a short dress, covering her thighs all and stopping before her knees, it had a peter pan collar that added a weird nice touch to the look and she wore black wedges.Dina was wearing a long black off the shoulder dress that hugged her body perfectly."Okay girls C'mon"  Jane said as she entered the room.She was wearing a dress that reached her knees, it had laced arms and shoulders, and wore black flats,she was already tall she didnt need more hight."And her are your masks" She gave us the masks.I chose the purple one, Jana chose the electric blue one, Jane the black one, and Dina the red."We have a party to attend"

We reached the party and it was..I dont know..Unique."Omg! Cute boys everywhere!!" Jana said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me with her into the party."Wait..Do you remember what happened the last time we ditched Jane?" I stopped and asked her."Yes we met One Direction..Which reminds me we should invite them to out place sometimes" She said as she turned and dragged me with her to the snack table.

Jane's Diary:

All the girls went on there way and I went my way to the drinks. I was  thirsty.Over there I found Rayan."Hey Ray..Thanks for inviting us for the party..Its amazing" I said and took a sip from my cup."Anytime Jay..Now excuse me I saw a prince charming somewhere and I wanna find him before midnight" She excused her self and took off, I laughed a bit a stood there drinking my drink.

My mind drifted away a bit, as I was over thinking each detail I made and will do, I remembered Chris and that I should meet him.After a few I felt a tapping on my shoulder.I turned around and saw a tall,tanned guy, with sweet hazel eyes and a light beard."I hope Im not interrupting anything..Am I?" He asked, I shook my head a no."Mysterious girl dont have a name?" He asked and I laughed a bit."If I told you I will have to kill you" I said coolly drinking a bit of my drink.I turned around and spitted all my drink from my mouth from what I saw.Jasmine was kissing a guy, Jana was slow dancing with another, and...Dina is nowhere to be seen. I smiled at the view and turned around again to the guy."Maybe you wont say it here..How about at a coffee?" He asked me, but I was so busy thinking of what I just saw. They are girls I know, but I dont know I guess Im used for them to be like my younger sisters and this just shocked me abit."I will have to think about that" I said and turned around and walk off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its not that long.

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3