Chapter 5

Jane's Diary:

I turned around and couldnt believe myself,and I couldnt help myself but to jump at him. I mean seeing your old best friend is one of the best things ever."Oh my god Jane..I need my lungs" Chris said after hugging me as tight as I did.I laughed and untangled him from my arms,"You still have the sarcasm I see" I commented and he laughed shaking his head. "You never were a concert girl..So let me guess either you were the ride for someone or you are here to steal some lamburgini." He said, pointing at my face. "Ha Ha.. very funny..My friends came to watch the concert and Im just waiting so yeah a ride." I said sitting on trunk of his car."How's everyone back there?" I asked starring at the ground but came back to earth when I felt him next to me."Fine..They miss you,you know" he said looking at me. 

I sighed and looked at him too,"I miss them too... But I cant go back there and you know why.. By the way what are you doing here?" I asked standing up again since the concert is 15 min away from ending."Well my aunt lives here.. And I came to visit and she asked me to take Alicia to the concert because she have a full time" He answered back but it wasnt the end of his answer. "And you have to come back Jane.This is not your place to stay..."

He was gonna give me "The Talk" and I wasnt ready for that..Not now at least..So I interrupted him before he continues."Chris look..It is actually my place..No one knows me here..No one knows what I did or what happened or my history so Im safe here..And perfectly fine." my voice rose a bit during my talking.

Before he answered I noticed that girls getting out the stadium."Look my friends will be here in no time..Maybe we can meet somewhere and talk about this later..Cool?" I said and he gave me his phone to save my number in it, which I did. "Alright see you soon..Take care" He kissed my head and went to his car and I went to mine and sat in it.

Chris' half talk made me remember everything I did and the events that happened with me.Made me remember everyone, my friends, my family..Even my trainers.Well, at least I know what I will be over thinking about tonight. A knock on my window brought me back to earth, I turned and saw an unknown guy.This is intersting.

"May I help you?" I asked as I got out, I hope he is not some kidnapper because Im really not in the mood."Im Paul..Im one of the boys' body gaurd" He introduced himself and gave me his hand to shake, which I did gentley."Oh.. And Im Jane..How may I help you?" I asked trying not to be disrespectful."The boys wanna talk to you and I believe your friends are with them too." He answered and asked me to follow him. What did the girls do this time?

Jasmine's Diary:

"She is not gonna like this Jana..Why would you accept..We didnt even ask her" I whispered yell at her."Im sorry ok? He is Harry Styles I cant just no." She whispered back."Well lets see how will Jane take it with this logic" I said my voice coming back to normal and turning to her. Before she could reply a voice enteruppted her."Got her" Paul said as he entered the room and Jane following behind having her usual serious look on her face.

"Hey Jane" Harry said as he stood up to hug her."Why werent you in the concert with the girls?" He asked her as she sat on the arm of the couch."Well..Screaming and pushing aint my thing." She answered as she shrugged.The boys laughed and then they all stood up getting ready to leave.

"True that..Anyways thanks for agreeing to let my cousin stay with you" Zayn said as he patted her back. She had a suprsed facial expression but covered it with the serious look again."Of course anytime..But whats her name the girls didnt give me this information" She answered and looked at us raising her eye brow. A look that says "You are in so much trouble", but as she looked at us I pointed at Jana, she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Her name is Dina..She is cool..You guys actually reminded me of her...I just need your adress so I can drive her there." As they chatted about this, I turned to talk to Jana but found her talking to Harry. And I gotta admit he seems kinda..uncomfortable? Yup he seems uncomfortable.Jana is cool but when it comes to fangirling she aint the best.I shook my head a bit at her and turned around and Jane was facing me, which made me jump a bit. "You have a lot to explain" she said smiling at me."Alright girls we shall go" Jane said as we headed to the door."See you later boys" I said as I exited the door.