[UN NAMED!]

Yes, as the title says I don't have a name for this OC yet. I'll update it if I can actually think of a name for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll first try and go over when the basic way of talking about an OC is like this list thing. Aka this;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basic info:

FirstName: {UNKNOWN AT THE MOMENT!}LastName: {AGAIN, UNKNOWN}Nickname(s): {...}Species: Cyclop/Elf

Age: 1 billion 

Occp. : Goddess

Children: 2

Powers: Reincarnation, Teleporting, Shapeshifting, World creating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More 'detailed' info.

{P.S I'll be putting [I/N] because again, she does not have a name yet.]

Alright, I'll be trying to keep this short. Wow me not wanting to write? Crazy.

[I/N] is one of the many goddesses in the universe. she happens to be one of the mover powerful ones, being the oldest of her many siblings.

She even had her own little planet, Pamia. Pamia was full of life and beautiful land.. empathize with the WAS part.

Of course, this ends up being the classic tale of, "humans destroying the world they live in."  

None of the humans could go outside due to the threat of dying or being imprisoned. And yes, maybe [I/N] could've done something to stop them. But at first she kinda just wanted to see what would happen.

And she kind of waited too long actually do anything. So now she decided to find a few from Pamia to help her clear the world of death and destruction. Which also, doesn't go according to plan!

Half the people she picked ended up going crazy! WOW, she really sucks at her job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it until I decide to either kill her or something I dunno yet. I might add more as I develop a story. Anyway here's a small picture of her;

I'll also try to update it when I have a name for her, which at the moment I still don't know what to name her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~