Ch.16- Keep Quiet!

Heyy people! Soo sorry I havent updated in a while... but... Im gonna try and do 2 parts today, but bare with me! alright... her goes.. ALSO...READ THE END AUTHORS NOTE!!

Enjoy!! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

*Kendalls's POV*

Once Josie said that Micaela wasn't the first girl he has done this to, I think everybody was ready to chop this guys head off.

It was silent in the room until Carlos suddenly looked up from his phone and looked at Joisie. "Wait a minute... This other girl he did it too... what did you say her name was?"

Josie looked up and said,"Kaylee... Kaylee Robins. Why?'

"Because... I have a cousin named Kaylee Robins. She used to live in Texas about 10 years ago, then she moved to Arizona for some reason. No one ever knew why."

"Do you have a picture of her?", Josie asks.

Carlos loads her twitter and shows everyone her picture. 

All Josie had to do was glance at the picture before saying,"Yeah... that's definately her." 

"How can you tell... you barely even looked at the picture," James says. 

Josie looked at him and took the phone out of Carlos' hand. "See that scar on the left side of her face under her eye?" she said, holding the phone out for everyone to see.

Everyonee nodded and James said,"I still don't see what this has to do with anything."

"I don't think anybody in the gym can forget how she got that scar. She was working on her uneven bars routine and she turned wrong and missed the bar by about an inch and her face hit the floor. She had to get 20 stitches throughout the whole left side of her face. She was barely recognizable when she came back the next day."

"Wow!"

Jolsie gave Carlos his phone back, and looked at everybody. She had a serious look on her face and she said, "Carlos, do you have any way you can contact Kaylee? Maybe get her to come out to Califronia whenever we get back."

"Yeah... why?"

"I'm sure Coach Mac is going to let us have some time off because of what happend. That way me and the girls can fly out to California and meet Kaylee." Josie says.

Right when Lauryn was about to speak up, the doctor came in and said, "Hello, well I have some information for you guys. It seems that Ms.Parks waas given some type of sedative. Which is a sleeping drug given to patients that have anxiety or suffer from intense seizures. It can have different affects on different people. The reason it had such a strong affect on Ms.Parks was because what she was given was a mixture of 3 different kinds of sedativees which can be very dangerous. We don't know which ones she was given, soo the only thing we can do is give her some anti drugs to try and clean them out of her system."

Well, at least now we know what she was given. 

"Do you know when she'll be able to come home?"Lauryn asks.

"Well," he says looking down at Micaela,"depending on when she wakes up and how she's doing when she wakes up will determine that."

"Thanks, " Lauryn said.

"No problem. I'll be back in here to check on her in a few minutes."

As soon as the doctor walked out of the room, Josie said, "Guys... Micaela doens't need to know about this.. any of it."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAYY...dont shoot me.. im soo sorry i havent updated in like 3 weeks, but ive been busy! School is gettign crazy.. I have S.A.T.'s these next two weeks, but ill try to update as much as possible. I think i might be able to get another part in tonight but im not sure. Also, ive connected a link to this part. its my great idea on how to help get BTR more votes for the KCA's. If you cant see it, let me know, and ill send it to you!!! :)

as always...

COMMENT, FAN, VOTE!!

ttylxox ~Nicole