a special day

Giyuu's pov After a long day shinobu asked me do you want to hang out and I said yes so I'm waiting for her then she shows up and said come on let's go we walked to her house.                                         Shinobu's pov I let giyu in my house and told him to feel like he's at home he thanks while blushing I thought of the perfect plan to make him think I'm in love with him and dump him 3 days after while I was thinking I made some cookies and me and giyu watched a movie on Netflix then when the movie was done I said giyu I like you can you be my boyfriend.                                        Giyuu's pov did shinobu just asked me to be her boyfriend I said yes I was so happy until we were dating for 1 week and shinobu said we should break up I feel my self start to cry I asked her why she said I really wasn't in to you and so I was just playing with you she said while smirking I ran and bumped into tanjiro by accident I said  sorry while still running. Tanjiro's pov giyu ran into me while I started running after I ran after giyu him to tell him was he ok or what happened one caught up to him I said giyu what happened he said Shinobu broke up with me and only used me to just to play I felt really mad at shinobu and I just said it ok giyu you can get over it bc you have me I said.                 Giyuu's pov tanjiro said I have him no I'm the only person who can see him touch him and have him he's mine. I forgot to tell yall that some of the characters are ooc and it's a giyuutan not a giyushino.