3 - The Villian Experiment

She lays down, listening to music. She was finally alone in her house by herself as she turned the music up louder and louder. She was very dreadful as she did her work from her bed, not feeling like today was the best of days. She grabs another color out of the bag, like she always thought of another color another tape.

She puts in it and starts talking, "Hey guys! You already know it's Laney and frankly, I'm losing my voice so no introduction. But I will say. Have you ever left like you meant to be with someone but that same person doesn't know who he is? Or who he wanted to be? Well, that was me and Colby 24\7. I think it's just hard being teenage villains, no matter what you're always gonna tell me you're never good enough, something that Colby would get over but I would never let go. This is tape 3, and yeah, this won't be the first time." She laughed. All of a sudden, she starts coughing violently, choking her words. "Without future delay, let's do it."

She coughs, laying her head back. "Damn, Colby probably gave me something. I'mma kill him." She groaned.

❝𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑

❝𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑. 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑑. 𝐺𝑜𝑑, 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. '𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦.❞

"We know what you did yesterday

"We know what you did yesterday." She yawns, taking off her facemask.

She looked straight at her siblings as they sat right next to her at the edge of the bed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb, Elaine. You weren't at school yesterday. We know you weren't at school yesterday. Even your friends had no clue where you were." Olivianna said walking over to the doorway.