Chapter 3

JadeSixx: Hubby is going live with @HitsforHitsRadio 

Are you tuning in?

500,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

"You surprised the world with news that you married your partner of two years, Jade Green." I slowly nod my head at the statement. "It wasn't your typical wedding as you married infront of Elvis."

"In Bentley fashion."

The radio host leans forward, "What sparked the decision to tie the knot?"

"I didn't grow up around the healthiest relationships so I could never tell you what real love was like because I didn't experience that. My family showered with me love but the relationship that my parents had was not one that we would deem to be goals." I pull a face. "Meeting Jade was honestly by chance and I never thought that it would be anything more than a hookup but man..."

"They'll get you when you least expect it." The host laughs and I join in with the laughter.

"I found myself always thinking about her then I brought her out on tour with us which was crazy to everyone because that's the time for us to get laid." He bursts out laughing at my words. "I was going to be touring the world with this person that showed me what love was and I am very fortunate to have had experienced that then and now. I do feel like an asshole because I never proposed to her, we were in Vegas for a show and it just seemed right."

"Is Jade your legal wife or is that something that you're waiting t-"

"We're legally married." I cut him off while flashing my wedding ring. "We went to the courthouse and got that shit made official."

The radio host smiles at me, "What is the married life like for Bentley Sixx?"

"Wild as fuck." I lock eyes with my wife who is standing behind the booth and I send a wink her way. "Getting married definitely put more fight in us to keep the sparks alive, do something new and be attentive to eachothers needs. I'll keep it real with you all, I had a lot of sexual fantasies that I wanted to live out but couldn't because I settled down so I communicated that to my wife."

"What type of fantasies?"

"I have too much respect for my wife to discuss that." I tell him because there is no point in telling the world that we have engaged in threesomes, attended sex parties and even tried swinging. Being a celebrity gets you into a lot of exclusive things and I don't have to worry about shit getting out as everyone has signed a strict NDA.

 Being a celebrity gets you into a lot of exclusive things and I don't have to worry about shit getting out as everyone has signed a strict NDA