Chapter two

Chapter twwwwooooooo

MIA ON THE SIDE!!! except imagine her with brown eyes :)

Not sure what to say right now so I guess um enjoy? Yeah enjoy :)

--

My jaw dropped. Papa? He has  child with his girlfriend/wife? Great, the little chance I thought I could have in a far off world just withered away.

I watched as he tickled her sides making her giggle like the mad hatter. It took all my self control not to aw at the sight. You rarely see something like this, a father and daughter bond that was hard to break.

"Papa stop it! I-I can't breath!" she said between gasps. Her dad chuckled and released her. She jumped down from his lap and brushed off her dress dramatically. She huffed out a strand of hair out of her face but it wouldn't move so she started to get frustrated. "Papa! Help!" She whined.

I couldn't help the chuckle that left my mouth. She was too darn cute.

As if just seeing me there, the little girl did a double take at me before moving behind her dads leg. She whispered something to him which made him chuckle. He looked at me and smiled, "Um this is my daughter Mia, Mia meet- uh, whats your name sorry?"

"Huh? Oh its Emily." I replied with a small smile.

He nodded his head, "This is Emily." He said to Mia.

wait, Mia? As in the Mia? Well as I look at her I could tell she was definitely not his girlfriend/wife...

I gave her a grin and a small wave. "Hey Mia. I like your hair."

She came a bit out from behind her dads leg with a curious look. "You have the same hair."

I chuckled and nodded, "I guess I do but yours is a lot prettier! I wish I had ringlets like yours." Mia blushed and lightly touched her hair.

"Thank you but I wish I had your hair." She said, finally coming out fully.

"Why is that?" I asked. I honestly did want her hair, it looked light and bright and beautiful. Mine was heavy, dark and eh.

"Because I like dark hair, like Papas." I nodded in understanding, his hair was really nice. I wish I could run my hands through i- stop. I should not be thinking about this whist talking to his daughter.

"Here come here and we can see what you look like if you had dark hair like him." She grinned and ran over to me. It gave me a slight fright actually, she is like a firecracker once she opens up.

I couldn't help but smile as I dipped my head and placed some of my long dark curls on one side of her face. "How does she look?" I asked her dad. He lent forward and rubbed his chin as he looked from Mia to me over and over again. My cheeks started to heat up just at the fact he was even looking at me.

I am such a school girl right now.

"I dont know. "He said after a few minutes. Mia huffed, "Why?" she asked. I chuckled. So demanding.

"Well although you do suit dark hair I think I like you lighter brown hair." I turned my head In a awkward angle and looked to see what she looked like. I nodded my head in agreement, " you know Mia, not many people have your hair color. I would said it is pretty original."

"Is that good?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Very good." Mia grinned showing off her gap.

I sat up straight and dropped my hair. "I still like your hair though." She pointed out, even going as far to pull a curl lightly making it spring back up.