Chapter 2 - Fresh Start part 2

I'm blinded by a flash of light, I open my eyes to see the City of Piltover.

I grab my keys as I click it then my Bike appears, I hop on as I Head to the Concert at full Speed, as I ride in the Street I see a Girl Three years older than me with a Large Chest and Butt on a Bike next to mine, I give a Nod of acknowledgement ...

I grab my keys as I click it then my Bike appears, I hop on as I Head to the Concert at full Speed, as I ride in the Street I see a Girl Three years older than me with a Large Chest and Butt on a Bike next to mine, I give a Nod of acknowledgement as She gives one back then Speeds off. 

I then arrive at the Concert, I get of my Bike as I Walk over to where I use my ticket, Two guys Escort me to the Front Row where I see Two Female both with Large Chest and Big butts.

I sit down next to them as I Crack my Neck, I take a glance at them, then I wait for the Concert to Start, I feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn to See one of the Girls looking at me.

Me: Hello?

Qiyana: Hi My name us Qiyana, What's yours?

Me: My Name is Kurama, Nice to meet you I say with a smile causing her to Blush.

After a While Five Girls Walk on stage all with Large Chest and Butts, I composed myself on the outside, But on the Inside, Wood Hooo, Doing Backflips.

Ahri: Hello my Cuties. she says with a Wink causing the most Disturbing thing people could shout.

Evelynn: Hello my Lovelys. She says as another round of Disturbing Shouts start.

Akali: Yo What's up Guys. She says with a Wave.

A few minutes later they start singing.

I cheer loudly as The Next song starts

I get even more excited for the Last song.

after the Concert ended The two females along with me Were Escorted to The Back, but I was pulled to the side by three guys.

Me: I'm about to meet KDA so what ever you want get it done fast. I tell them in a cold voice.

Fan 1: We're going to kick your ass Mr. V.I.P he says with an arrogant Smirk.

I sigh as I release my Sealed Demon Mark Form.

Me: Now who's First?

Evelynn's Pov

As we sit and we sit and talk with two of the three V.I.Ps I feel a Demonic Power being Unleashed not too far away, and one that was Different From mines, I decided investigate it, I Get up as I head for the door.

Ahri: Evelynn Where are you going?

Deciding not to lie I tell the truth.

Me: I feel a Demonic Powers Different from Mines not to far from here.

Ahri:(Shocked) Oh Okay, Be careful.

Me: Thanks Foxy, See you in a bit.

Ahri nods as I leave, a minutes later I come across Three guys surrounding a kid around 18, with Large Muscles, and a Eight Pack that Looked like it could cut through Enchanted Elementium, but I could feel the Demonic Power coming off of him.

The men Get ready to attack him as I was going to stop them but then the kid disappeared  in a burst of  speed the the men ended up on the ground with a Few Broken bones, I could tell that he was Holding back a Incredible amount, The Demonic powers starts becoming Suppressed to the point you couldn't even sense it, but Before it was fully Suppressed I saw a Mark above his Right eye, and that both his eyes were Purple ish Black, then they turned To Crimson Red.

He then turns to me.

Normal Pov

After dealing with those guys I suppress my Demonic powers, I turn to see one of the Members of KDA and My Favorite since we're both Demons, Instantly my fanboy mode kicks in.

Me: h-h-h-h-h Hi, My Name Is k-k-k Kurama I stutter out then bow.

Evelynn: Now now no need to bow, My Name is Evelynn. she says with Giggle of Amusement.

Evelynn: Are you a demon?

Me: Yes, I'm half Demon and Half Vayasta.

I says as she looked shocked.

Evelynn: Would you like to Get lunch Tomorrow?

she asks as I was stunned.

Me: hahahahahahaha, Okay Gowther I told your ass to stop messing with my head.

Gowther: But I did no such thing.

Me: Like hell, you think that She would ask me out to lunch?

Gowther: The probability of the is 99.9 to 00.1.

he says.

Me: Gowther how did you get your heart back but still manage to Sound like an Asshole at the Nicest thing?

ME: And Tell big sis Merlin I'm fine and to stop "checking" up on me, she's been doing ever since I stepped foot in the Normal world!!

Me: Kai, I say as I try and Dispell the illusion, I try it six more times then gave up at the realization she actually asked me out to lunch, I then faint.

3rd Pov.

Evelynn Watched the two argue  with a sweat drop then a giggle of amusement as Kurama Faint at the Realization.

A/N; THIS WILL HAVE THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS IN IT AS HIS SIBLING, NOT BY BLOOD