Chapter 3 - Lunch With The Demon Idol

I wake up with Kana laying on my chest with a peaceful snore, I pick her up as I lay her next to me, I get up and head for the bathroom, I open the door to see a Naked Ahri bent over Taking off her Pink Panties.

Me: The Second time having Photographic Memory pays off, I can now die happy I think to myself as I think to myself.

Ahri: Pervert!! She screams out as she throws a ball of pink fire at me and I dodge

Me: how the hell was I suppose to know there was someone here, and how the hell did I even get in this house I ask myself as I realize that I'm not in my house.

I then hear a female giggling behind me, I turn to see Evelynn.

Me: How the hell did I get here? I ask her

Evelynn: Your Brother...Gowther Brought you here.

Me: Gowther!!!! I yell out as he appears again.

Gowther: Ye- He was cut off by a punch to the face sending him flying back.

Me: Goddamnit, now I'm going to get Scolded by Big sis Eli, then she'll force me to eat Meliodas's Cooking, and Believe me I've tried it, I think I died!!! I ain't Eating what that man calls cooking. I yell out.

???: too late I hear a female voice as I pale, I turn to see Elizabeth and Meliodas Standing there.

Me: Ahri Run!!!, She may seem like a sweet innocent Princess, but nope not close, you'll end up with the same fate as me!!! I warn her but before she could run we were both in chairs with her having clothes on, and Meliodas Cooking.

ONE HOUR OF HELLISH TORTURE LATER

Ahri and I could be seen leaning against the toilet on both side, with sick faces.

I'M JUST KIDDING NAH THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED.

I wake up as I see Kana Laying on my chest with a Peaceful expression on her face, I place her next to me as I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, after I get done I remember what happened last Night as I get some clothes on, after that I head to the address Evelynn told me to go to.

I arrive at a Large Mansion, I get off my bike as I walk to the door.

???: HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!

I hear someone yell as I bust down the door as I use my speed to Look around the house, I finally get to the Last room as I rush in to see a Guy Trying to Force himself on KDA's Akali, My Demon Form Jumps all the Way to Level Three.

I summon my Dagger as I Rush at him then Cut off his head.

Me: You have Atoned for your Sin I say as His body is Covered in Black Flames.

Ahri: Oh my God Akali, are you okay?

10 minutes Earlier KDA Pov.

Ahri: So Evelynn do you have anything else you're doing today?

Evelynn: I'm Having Lunch with someone.

Kai'sa: With who

Evelynn: A Guy

Seraphine: Wh- she was cut off as the Security Alarms upstairs go off.

They get up and rush upstairs, they search around the house until they end up at Akali's Room, where the door is broken in and a Guy With weird Black Markings on his Body, he Has White Hair and Void Colored Eyes.

Soon they turned to the Dead body that was being burned by Black Flames, Ahri rushes over to Akali to comfort her.

Normal Pov.