Epilogue

The night was thick with tension as Kinn, Kim, and Vegas gathered in Kim's dimly lit living room. 

Their eyes conveyed determination, fueled by the love they harbored for their respective boyfriends – all of whom had fallen victim to the sinister machinations of their shared enemy, Korn, a once seemingly benevolent father turned psychotic killer.

The room echoed with whispered plans and the clinking of weapons hastily gathered from various corners of their lives. Each man brought his unique strengths to the table: Kinn, the level-headed strategist; Vegas, the brawny and impulsive defender; and Kim, the tech-savvy infiltrator.

Together, they formed an unlikely alliance against to their father.

Their intelligence had led them to an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town, a place where Korn had taken refuge. As they surveyed the blueprints of the building spread across Kim's coffee table, tension escalated. 

The plan was simple yet fraught with danger – infiltrate the warehouse, locate their kidnapped boyfriends, and extract them without arousing Donovan's suspicions.

Silently, the cousins slipped into the darkness outside the warehouse. Each step was deliberate, a synchronization of hearts beating in unison with the urgency of the mission at hand. The cold night air seemed to amplify their determination.

As they approached the warehouse, a single light flickered above the entrance, casting shadows that danced menacingly. Kinn raised a hand, signaling his brother Kim and his cousin Vegas to halt. 

He peered through a crack in the door, witnessing a chilling scene inside – their boyfriends, Porsche, Pete and Chay bound and gagged. Pete saw Vegas they smiled to each other and they're eyes has communication to their next plan.

Pete removed the rope in his hand and after that he waked up Chay and Porche to tell that Kim, Vegas and Kinn are here to save them.

Chay eyes filled of worried and concern to Kim's safety and Porche mind trying to think escape plan for all of them then Pete removing their rope.

In the other hand, Without hesitation, Vegas motioned for Kim and Kinn to follow him around the back. They skillfully navigated the labyrinthine corridors, avoiding the occasional creaking floorboard. The atmosphere was thick with anticipation, a palpable tension that seemed to seep through the very walls.

Finally, they reached the room where the Porche, Pete and Chay were held captive. Peering through a cracked door, Vegas confirmed their worst enemy – Korn stood guard, a deranged glint in his eyes, reveling in the anguish he had inflicted upon their boyfriends

Kinn, Kim and Vegas exchanged a determined glance, silently acknowledging the perilous task that lay ahead. Vegas flexed his muscles, ready for the confrontation, while Kim prepared to hack into the security system, creating a distraction to divert Korn's attention.

As the plan unfolded, the room transformed into a battleground of emotions and physical prowess. 

Each man fought to liberate Korn's twisted mind from the darkness that had consumed it.

In the midst of chaos, a muffled cry pierced the air as the women were freed from their restraints. 

The Theerapanyankul brothers, fueled by love and desperation, overpowered Korn, binding him in the same chains he had used to imprison their boyfriends.

With the nightmare finally coming to an end, Vegas, Kim, and Kinn ushered their boyfriends to safety, leaving Korn to face the consequences of his deranged actions. As they emerged into the night, the bonds of love and friendship that had united the trio grew stronger, forever etched in the chapters of their shared history.