CHAPTER 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ The Next Day ( At Breakfast ) ~

Hange: "Right, everyone! I and Armin found out a few things about tian hardening. So today we will be learning how to battle a titan when it hardens itself. I need someone to become a titan!

Connie: "Right now? we just woke up!"

Hange: Yes! Yes! Come out!

~ Outside ~

Hange: I forgot to tell you something, whoever is becoming the will have everyone attacking them and i cant guarantee that there will be no pain. So, any volunteers.?"

Eren: "I'll do it commander."

Mikasa: "Are you sure Eren? You will get hurt!"

Eren: "I will be fine Mikasa."

Hange: "Ok everyone, I will explain a few things about titan hardening and how to attack a titans body when it hardens itself ( explains ) so Eren you can transform and harden several parts of your body. Im excited to see the results!"

Eren: (Transforms and Hardens )

Everyone: ( starts attacking )

Eren: ( loses a arm because of Hitch )

Armin: "Umm... this might be too dangerous."

Hange: "Dont worry, everything will be fine. Just dont try to hit the nape."

Connie: ( Hacks the hardening on erens right knee and cuts his leg of ) "Oops. Sorry Eren."

Mikasa: "EREN!!! are u okay?"

Hange: "Mikasa you should attack Eren too. Why dont you attack the bit on his finger?"

Mikasa: ( sighs ) "Ok."

Marcel: "I think we should stop.. Eren lost all his limbs and an eye."

Mikasa: "YES! i mean yes! we should. EREN!! ARE YOU OKAY TURN BACK INTO A HUMAN."

Hange: "Well this is enough for today you can all leave. Oh, and Eren, you should rest a bit.

~ Inside the HQ ~

Connie: "Whew! that was tough."

Sasha: "Now we can eat!"

Annie: "I'll just go for a walk."

~ After Lunch ~

Levi: "Armin Hange wants you to go to her office."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~