II

"howdy" I tipped my trucker hat.

"Damn I like her! She's my new bestie ya'll can't have her!" A boy with big ears says. He has a thick southern accent. I like him already.

"Nah dwayne I think your gonna have to fight Luis for her." A boy with blond hair says.

"Yeah man she's taken!" Luis tells Dwayne.

"I'm not taken at all, Dwayne give me your number." I smirked at Luis.

"Oh okay." Dwayne shrugged.

"Yeah no, your not getting his number y/n." Dad says holding me back.

"C'mon Bombay, let her have some fun." Luis chuckles

"Well y/n introduce your self and tell them about you."

"Oh ok I'm y/n y/l/n, I uh play tennis, I'm from Texas, my favorite color is y/f/c and um I'm 15 years old." I explained rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Team introduce yourselves, Dwayne you can start" dad says

"Howdy I'm Dwayne Robertson, I'm from Texas too and I have the feeling we are gonna be best friends." Dwayne winked at me. I nodded agreeing.

"Hi, I'm Connie muareu, I'm from Minnesota and I love rabbits!" Connie told me waving

"Hey I'm Greg Goldberg, and I think we are gonna get very close if you know what I mean." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"Greetings, I'm ken Wu, you can call me Kenny, I was a figure skater before I picked up a hockey stick, it is lovely to meet you." He smiled kindly at me.

"Hello, I'm Julie, and I would prefer if you don't talk to me" the blonde girl rolled her eyes.

"Not planning on it sweetheart." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes again.

"Hello I'm Adam banks, my sister plays tennis, we should play sometime!" I like Adam, he seems welcoming.

"Yeah that would be fun!" I smiled at him.

"Charlie Conway, between you and me I'm your dad's favorite" he whispered to me. I giggled and he went back to his place

"I'm Fulton Reed and I'm from Minnesota"

"Dean Portman, bench press 300"

"Hey I'm Luis Mendoza, but you already knew that, I'm from maimi, and I love baseball, and hockey." Luis smirked at me flirtatiously. I blushed and everyone else introduced them selves.

"So are you gonna skate with us?" Connie asked me.

"I would but I don't have any skates"

"I have skates in my bag you can use them if you'd like!"

"That would be awesome thank you so much!" I shook her hand and put her extra pair of skates on.

I got out on the ice with the team and skated around a bit. I went up to dwayne and skated by him.

"It's nice to meet you Dwayne, you seem like good fun to have around!" I said smiling and sticking my hand out to Dwayne.

"Thank you, you too!" He shook my hand and we kept skating around.

Dad did some drills with the team and before I knew it practice was over. I gave Connie here skates back and walked out to the car with dad.

(Time skip brought to you by Wendy peffercorn)

I was laying on dad's couch, when I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown number: Hey, it's Luis from your dad's hockey team, I was wondering maybe you wanna hang out tomorrow after practice.