Chapter Twelve: Marionette

~Last Time~

Bonnie lead us to the Parts and Service room. Toy Bonnie opened the door and inside the room was pitch black. I was lucky that I grabbed the flashlight. I turned on the light and in front of my eyes were broken down, withered Chica, Foxy, and Freddy.

Chica had no hands, and it looked like that her jaw was broken and widen. Foxy wasn't that bad. His fur from his right ear was missing. Freddy's eyes were blue and yellow. He had holes inside of him and he was still holding mic.

"F-freddy? Guys?" I asked. No response. I started to turn around and walk out the door. Then the sound of gears and mechanical parts whirring. I stopped walking and turned around and saw Freddy, Chica, and Foxy standing right in front of me. Growling not remembering me.

"F-F..Freddy?" Then the launched at me and everything turn black.

~Now~

(Y/N) P.O.V

For a while I felt nothing. I peaked opened my eyes and saw that Bonnie we standing in front of me with his arm out blocking them from me.

"YoU WilL nOT hURt (Y/N)!!!" Bonnie said. The three animatronics were froze standing in front of him. I cowardly hid behind Bonnie. Then I noticed that Bonnie was changing into his human form. He can still do that?

"Bon....Bon?" I peaked for behind him and saw Freddy and the others in human form. They look exactly the same when they were at the old place. Did they remember me?

"(Y/N)" I heard Freddy say. I watched him walk up towards me and hug me.

"Freddy..." I hugged him back. "You remember.." I could feel him nod. We embraced for a while until we let go.

"I'm sorry that I almost killed you. And scared you." His lips lifted up into a small weak smile. Then Chica came up running towards my direction. She pushed Freddy to the wall and hugged my tightly I almost couldn't breathe.

"Ch..Chica!!" I managed to say. I tapped her shoulder.

"Oops sorry." She let go of me. I can breathe now. I felt a cold metal object on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Foxy smiling happily.

"Me glad ye alright. Me be worried there. Me was scared of losin' ye." He was so cute. I think that he was blushing. Then there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)? We need your help." It sounded like Toy Chica. I opened the door and Toy Chica and Toy Freddy were at the door with sad and worried faces. (A/N Human form)

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Come with us." Toy Freddy said.

Toy Freddy, Toy Chica, Freddy, Bannie and I all walked down to the prize corner. We saw that the present box in the corner was opened.

"The Marionette is gone." Toy Freddy said.

"The Marionette?" I asked.

"The Marionette is a puppet. It stays in the box because of the wind up box. The music calms it. Now that the box stopped winding its release. Now its coming after you. Because you stopped it music." I gasped.

"The weird thing is, is that when the Marionette is about to be release it would play the "Pop Goes The Weasel" tune. But it didn't play." Toy Chica said. Then something caught my attention. There was something black and shiny on the floor. I picked it up.

"Black Strings?" Bannie gasped.

"Those are Mari's!!!" He said. "Those trigger the "Pop Goes The Weasel" tune."

"No strings attached." Then I saw something rise up from behind the prize counter.

"Hello Dearie!!!" A black and white puppet said. Dang that thing was terrifying.

"Marionette don't hurt her." I cowardly went to Freddy. He hugged me for comfort.

"I Don't Want To Hurt Her I Want To Thank Her." I separated from Freddy.

"Thank Me? For what?" Then I watched it turn into human form. She looked like my age. She had black and white hair with black eyes purple and pink makeup. She was wearing a emo styled black and white dress with black and white stockings.

"Those Strings Held Me Back. You Jammed The Box. And Was Able To Make My Strings Detach From Me. I Don't Really Know How But I Know That You Did It." She walked up to me and hugged me.

"Thanks To You Now I'm Free. Free..." She sighed and let go of me. She seemed familar.

I walked up to Freddy. There was a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Freddy? What's wrong?"

"(Y/N)..." He smiled a bit and placed his hand on top of my head and ruffling my hair. I pouted and whined.

"Don't treat me like a child!!" I whined and Freddy kept laughing. I smiled. He is happy!

Then the 6:00 a.m bell rang. Time already. I waved goodbye to everyone the went to the parts and service and said goodbye to Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy.

I walked out the building and headed home.

Cookie: Plz Don't Judge Me on Grammar. I was doing this at 3:00 a.m in the morning so ya. I feel like I failed this chapter. Its getting harder now that I'm in the second game. Im tired. The Picture Above Is Marionette I Drew Her.

GOODNIGHT!!!

Goodbye My Cookie Fans And Goldie-Sempai Stealers,

Cookie-Out<3