Ch. 17

Matthew had just wiped the frosting off his face when the door to Hanbin's room clicked open. He looked back at his boyfriend, face still covered with bits of frosting. Hanbin looked happy, too happy to be honest.

"How did it go?" Asked the younger, smiling at the taller male. Hanbin just silently approached him, and took him in a warm, tight hug.

"It's all because of you." He mumbled, his words got muffled in Matthew's neck.

"So, it went well?" Asked the younger.

"Hmm... Very much." Hanbin pulled him closer, breathing into his skin. He didn't care that the sticky frosting was dirtying his lover's skin, or the clothes around. He needed to show how thankful he was. He needed to praise Matthew, to tell him again and again that it all happened because of him.

"You make everything right, babe. Every knot I tied on my way, you untied them all, one by one. I don't know what I'd be doing if I hadn't met you, my love." Hanbin said, still buried in his lover's skin, but his words were easy to understand, when his heart was all known to Matthew.

"It's not me, hyung. You did these all. I just- maybe showed you a way, but you-"

"You're the reason I'm so happy today, everyday. You're the sunshine in my life, Matthew, you're the only one I love, and I promise, I'll keep loving you till I die."

"Hyung-"

"It's true, darling. I love you so much." Hanbin pulled away from the hug, only to look at Matthew's angelic face. He cupped those rosy cheeks. Matthew was just so pretty- inside out. Such a simple man but enough to light up his entire world. Like a sunflower looking up at the sun, Hanbin's eyes were fixated on Matthew's, sparkling, showing all the emotions he felt. Matthew saw him tear up, his hand reached to the older guy's cheeks, to wipe those stray tears away.

"I'm happy when you are, Bin."

And that's the last sentence before their lips welcomed each other- entangled in a tale of love and affection. Hanbin kissed him deep, pulled him against his chest. His kisses were slow and long. He pulled Matthew's lips one by one, gently scooping each inside his own two lips. They tasted like cake, smelled like vanilla and strawberry, felt like clouds floating in the sky. They forgot about everything else, and invested their entire concentration in the sweet, loving kiss.

They were breathlessly panting after pulling away, forced to do so. They were flushed red, heavy breathing moved their chests up and down. Hanbin smiled at Matthew, Matthew smiled at Hanbin. And they held their faces close, too close to see all the imperfections there.

"I love you too." Matthew said, making the elder smile even brighter. He grabbed Matthew again, but this time, in a more suggestive way, to pick him up and take him to the bed. Matthew protested, "Hyung, they're just one floor down."

"And?" Hanbin winked, "It's not like we didn't do it here before."

"Yeah, but Gunwook-"

"Bet they'd be too busy talking." Hanbin approached to take him to the bed, "Don't stop me now, Matt. Let me love you like no one did before."

Could Matthew ever argue?

(Yep. Adult content ahead🔞 Skip to the next chapter if you don't wanna continue)

He spread his arms around Hanbin's neck and let the man carry him like cotton- like a prize. Hanbin guided him to the bed, laying him down on those neat sheets only to mess it up later. He fell on top of his lover, eys locked until they lost focus as their faces came closer for a kiss. Hanbin pushed Matthew's body down but lifted his face up to feel those lips. He opened his eyes once to look at the younger's pretty face- and he looked so loveable like that- closed eyes, slightly parted lips, waiting for Hanbin to own him. It hurt so good, made Hanbin wanna live in that moment forever.