The Box and Strangers

Everything was dark as I came to. I was moving upward in what seemed like a metal box. I couldn't remember much but memories kept flashing through my head.

My parents. Somebody in a cloak...voices saying 'It will be fine. You will be safe with them. The end is drawing near for us. We love you.'

My head hurt and I felt like I was going to be sick. Where am I, and what's happening? I layed down and tried taking deep even breaths. In. Out. In. Out.

I feel something hard pressing against my thigh and reach down to grasp it. I pick it up and it feels like some kind of long hard stick. It seems to be pointed at the tip but the handle part was rough and wider. A wand? Hmm....

How long I have been going up I do not know. Maybe a half hour? All the sudden the metal box comes to a grinding stop and I feel a slight jolt. Up above I see a sliver of light that gets bigger and bigger until I see silouhets of people stand above me.

I hear someone say "Its a bloody girl!?" with a upper British accent. Wait how do I know that? I hear a few shouts of from the people up above. Someone with weird eyebrows jumps in the box beside me and says, "Day one greenie. Rise and shine." Greenie? Who are these people? And where am I? I decide to stay silent until I know more. A tall, skinny kid with shaggy, dirty blond hair drops down beside the other kid and holds out his hand. "Names Newt, Greenie. Welcome to the Glade."