Food?

I'm still walking and Newt is following me. I hear Alby call Newts name behind me. 'thank goodness. He's off my back'

Alby's PoV:

"Newt!"

He stops and turns around. "Hey, get the greenie some food than get your butt to the homestead. We need to have an immediate gathering."

He nods in reply and gives a small grin. "Calm down. We will work this out." I give a small smile and sigh "I certainly hope so. Alright see you soon."

He gives a small smile before turning around and heading back to where the girl was about to enter the kitchen. She looked behind her seeing us staring and rolls her eyes. 'She's gonna be a handful'

Newt's Pov

I see her turn around and rolls her eyes before entering the kitchen. I quickly jog to catch up with her.

I enter and see her at the counter talking to Frypan. "Hey guys" I say walking over to them. "This is Frypan. I'm guessing you've already met though. Frypan get her some food and then we are having a gathering."
*five minutes later*

Your/My (your choice) PoV

"Good grief, can't you eat faster?"

I turn and glare at him. "Well I'm sorry if I wanna savor what may be my last meal." Finishing up I head towards the door. "C'mon. They're waiting."