Disclaimers and Welcome!

Hello, everyone, and welcome back for my second "Maze Runner "story!!!

We made it!!

This second installment in my "Maze Runner" series is based around the third book and film, "The Death Cure". The romantic interest for our heroine Anna, daughter of Ava Paige, head of WICKED, is still Newt, of course. Their chemistry is off the charts and I love writing them! 

This series has a bit of an odd set-up, so let me explain! This is the SECOND book in my series. I mentioned in my first story (based around "The Scorch Trials"! If you haven't read it yet, go to my profile and read that one first! My story will make MUCH more sense if you do!) that the market for "The Maze Runner" book and film is pretty choked, and I wanted to be different! The events that I deem important from the first installment will be told through flashbacks and occasional dreams. 

Second, I mentioned on my first story also that this is a novelization of "The Death Cure" MOVIE. Not the BOOK. The books are better, as they always are, but I found re-writing James Dashner's masterpiece impossible. I decided to tell Wes Ball's work in my own words, and my voice is better and far more present this way. 

All that being said, I do not own anything except for some characters and some limited scenes and dialogue. I credit James Dashner, Wes Ball, and 20th Century Fox.

While I decided on the film being the main source, I could not keep out some plot points and concepts that are originally found in the novels, and in the end, ended up with a sort of hybrid between the novels and movies. Some of the lines happen in a different order than they do in the original source material, but the SCENES are all in the film's order.

I am planning on publishing the newest chapter every Monday, so stay tuned in! Same channel, same time!

Finally, this is not a self-insert fanfic, but the character that I have created, Anna, is left purposely somewhat non-descriptive. The reader can use Y/N if they would like, but I wrote it more so you guys can imagine any actress you would like! (Personally, I imagine Ana de Armas with her blonde highlights...)

Without further ado, let's do it!

We open six months after the events of "The Scorch Trials", and the gang is still reeling from the loss of Minho....