𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

i woke up to my boyfriend shaking me, "mami wake upp." alan said kissing me on the cheek, i gave him a peck on the lips before slightly pushing him off of me. "heyyy, that wasn't nice." "i don't caree, i'm tiredddd" i complained, while trying to wake up. alan just pushed me out of bed, "OUCHHH" i cried out, "that's what u get" he laughed at me. "ur not funny" "awh my little babys hurt, don't cry wahh" he said making fun of me, "fuck u" i said walking to the bathroom while limping. "ow" i said almost there, "u wanna go to pica?" "okay i guess" i said laughing a bit. 

"hey imma head to the store amor" i told him closing the door before he replys. i came back soon later and saw alan's sisters and mom inside, i opened the door and his younger sister came up to me first "nata hii" she hugged me, "awh hii" i hugged her then his older sister came "nataliaa i missed uu" "hi mi amorr i missed u moree" i hugged her before letting her go then gave alan a kiss "u didn't tell me they were coming" i whispered in his ear then hugged his mom "hola mi corazón" she kissed me on the cheek "hola mami" i laid down on her lap until i heard my belly grumble "ma, u hungry?" he looked at me before getting slapped with a tortilla in the face by his younger sister camille "UM OWW!?" he complained "karma" i smiled at him "but yes i'm hungryy" i whined hugging his moms waist while laying down on her. 

"you'll eat when we get to pica come on let's go" he rushed me going to the bedroom, i got up and changed into a black top and jeans. "u ready?" he asked kissing me on the head, "mhmm" i smiled getting up and getting my purse, we got into the car and headed to pica.

liked by just

liked by just.alann, azloveace and 1M others

natadiaz; see y'all at picaa ❤️!!

-

comments;

just.alann: oh em gee mi amor u so finee

↳ te amooo 💋💋

amandaa_soliss: ahh can't wait to see u hermosaa !!

↳ i miss uu !!

tessa0rtega: so prettyyy

↳ all uuu