𝔚𝔬𝔩𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫'𝔰 𝔉𝔞𝔪𝔢.

The Wolbellthorn Family.

The first known Wolbellthorn was Maytrice Edwards Wolbellthorn.

Maytrice started her years at Hogwarts around the year 1820; Later on, Maytrice was offered the job as a professor at Hogwarts. After years of teaching, she wrote ''Common Mistakes Made by First Years in Potions Class'', the book sold out after only weeks because of the detailed explanations about the errors made by those who attended her classes and its solutions.

But she wasn't the reason the Wolbellthorn family is known.

The Wolbellthorn family was well known all over the Wizarding World for producing powerful wizards that seemed to continually outdo one another. Their magical blood was so strong that those who tried to use it for evil purposes immediately felt the consequences of its power.

Every generation of the Wolbellthorn family used their considerable magical power to protect those around them, and they were successful. It seemed that few attempted to use their magic for ill will as no one wanted to face the consequences.

One of the most interesting attributes of this family was their original blood color, which had changed from red to blue centuries before. Some thought this was because of the deep, pure power that flowed through their veins.

Many of them were also renowned for their talents. Writers, artists, alchemists, philosophers, broom-makers, wand-makers, aurors, professors and many more made up their ranks.

In addition to their strength in magical abilities, the Wolbellthorn family was also renowned for their kindness. Whenever something needed to be done, they were there to lend a hand. Despite their powerful magic, the Wolbellthorns were never boastful and did not treat others differently due to their abilities.

Currently the family has a considerable amount of shops under their family name in Diagon Alley. One of them being 'Wolbellthorn's Marvelous Books, Potions and Spells' this shop is owned by Edward Wolbellthorn.