The Contract

By the time that happen, I was already at the other side of the hole. Then I remember the note. Is that what I have to do to get out of here? But is the truth my salvation or will it become my damnation. What did I did to deserve this? Maybe I killed her, and this is my punishment. But in the end they were only questions without answers. No matter what, I have to get out of this place. Looking at the people that were suffering, asking for death. That made up my mind, no matter what I have to do, I'll do it.

From a tree that was near me I heard a whisper.

-Are you sure? Anything.

-I bet that there is nothing that compares to the suffering of unlimited pain without dying.

-If you say so, then I have a deal that can help you.

-What do you want?

-Sweet! Right to the point. I like that.

-I don't have my whole life man.

-Relax, there is no time in Limbo. You see I'm an animal, and I need a master. As a reward, I'll grant you information about this world, but every time you ask, you will pay with something you have.

-I have nothing.

-In time, you will understand. So, deal?

-...Ummmm...Deal.

I never saw the creature until the deal was done. When I was able to see him it was just a black bunny. How come something as harmless as a bunny will help me? He told me that to find the rest of my memories I had to look for the place where everything started. At the moment I didn't understood and he was already gone. But what did I pay for that information. I had the answer when I was about to stand up. I felt this incredible pain in my chest. Every time my heart beat was like my chest was being pierced by a bunch of needles at the same time.

What if the reason the people in the other place where suffering so much was because they were doing a lot of contracts like the one I did? Maybe it was cheating, that's why you will get punished. No matter what, I had to keep going. But what is the meaning of "Where everything started". Did he meant the place where I first went from the moment I was here, or where I had the flashback? But I'm sure that it isn't here, so I have to move, and fast. From the moment I gave my first step, I heard a crack but didn't pay that much attention. But my second step was a fall. The floor underneath me was fake.

Where was I falling into? For some unknown reason, everything looked so familiar. It was like I was looking at a city. The one that I used to live in maybe. I didn't expected that before landing, I was slowing down. It was like something or someone didn't want me to die. Was it the person from the beginning, because whoever it is, he as a sick twisted sense of humor. When I landed is when I finally understood. I was incorrect the whole time, I only have to go to where a kill someone, or at least that is what I understand that happened thanks to the flashback.