Remind you📌~TheJonFamily

Samiyah Jackson21

Samiyah Jackson
21

Third person POV

Jon was getting sick of Samiyah's nasty ass attitude. Samiyah been ignoring his texts and calls for a while now and it was getting on his nerves. But posting that quote that said: "if he ain't treat you right, his friend might" followed with a picture of you cuddled up with another dude? And not just any dude..Duke??? "She's got me fucked up" Jon mumbled to himself while putting his shoes on. He was done with her attitude, and he was going to fix things tonight!

Samiyah on the other hand, didn't have a care in the world. She had just gotten out of a relaxing bath, ready to end the night with a glass of wine and watching her fav show. That was until she heard three hard knocks on her door. "Who the hell?" she thought to herself as she went to go open the door and were met with a very angry Jon. As soon as she saw him, she rolled her eyes and tried to close the door. Not wanting to deal with his shit and just go finish the rest of her wine. But Jon was faster and put this foot between the door, he fully opened the door and let himself inside. "Get the fuck out of my house, Jon" Samiyah angrily said to him. "Duke huh?" "Get out of my house!" Jon found it amusing how SHE were the one that's angry while he should've been the one who was angry.

"No, we're gonna talk about this. You've been ignoring me for weeks and now you're posting pics with another man, you think imma let this shit slide ma?"

"You never make time for me anymore and, i can't do this shit anymore. I'm don- "

Oh, she got him fucked up. His lips coming down to hers in a hungry kiss. Tongue swiping across her parted lips. Pressing his erection against her. A moan wanting to escape from the feeling of his growing erection against hers. Trying to push him away, he kept a firm grip around her neck. "I'm serious, I'm done witcho bitchass" she said which resulted into her being thrown onto her bed. Jon dragging her back, ripping her black silky robe off. she was fully naked laying before him, sending a hard slap on her ass, a gasp fell from her lips.

"I don't care what you say, we're not done mama."

He flips her onto her back without any type of warning, forcing her knees up against her shoulders. Samiyah is completely spread out for him, running his eyes over her wet pussy. When he looks back up to her, she knows because of the look on his face, her shit is about the be fucked up.

Jon is mad as hell; he doesn't bother with any sweet touches. Going straight between her legs to suck on her clit. Samiyah let out a gasp saying "ohh god!" His tongue meeting her entrance to thrust inside of her. He leans up to make eye contact with her while he spit right on her pussy. She both watch the spit slowly rolling downwards, towards her entrance. His long tongue came down to glide from her entrance to her clit then sucking on her bud. "F-Fuck- "is all she could say, feeling him chuckle while he was sucking up her arousal. Filling his mouth full of her wetness. "You think Duke can make you feel this good mamas?" Samiyah was already feeling the tight knot in her stomach, she knew her orgasm was only a few licks away and so did Jon. Her lips fell open once again to moan, but before She could get anything out, he shoved his fingers in her mouth.

"Suck. Get them nice and wet for me, ma." She took his fingers deep into her throat, sucking and swirling like She would on his dick. The pleased look on his face pissed her off. Samiyah decided, without much thinking about the consequences to open her big mouth and say something stupid.

"This is how I sucked off Duke yesterday." Samiyah said with a smug look. The smug look on her face was wiped away immediately when Jon flips her onto her stomach, her face hitting the bed first before he spreads her legs wide open with his hands at her ankles. "Talking about another nigga while I'm in between your legs, are you crazy or sum??" Her back arched deep, just the way she knew he liked it. His big hand gripping hers to keep her from running. A deep moan leaves both of us as he brutally enters herpussy. His dick settling inside her while he splits her apart and makes room for himself without giving her a chance to adjust. It's hard to breathe with his dick so deep inside her, the only thing she can do is whine and moan. His thrust deepened as she were trying her best to push him away. The tapping of her hands on his pelvic area making him look down to where they both connected. "What? You can't handle it ma? Where is that big mouth of yours now huh?

"Please Jon..it's too much...i-i can't." Samiyah cried out. Jon scoffed. "I really don't fucking care ma. Take this fucking dick. Imma remind you who you're talking to. Gonna make sure never you forget again." he said while grabbing the back of her neck to pushing her face into the mattress while he is fucking her. She was a moaning mess. Jon was giving her the deepest strokes, constantly hitting her g-spot without any stopping. Samiyah felt the tight knot in her stomach starting to form again as Her pussy started to get tighter around Jon's dick. "Don't even think about cumming. You gon hold that shit mamas.